Caught in the Act

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️- This chapter contains mature subjects such as the following: alcohol consumption, rape, sexual harassment, alcohol mention⚠️!READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRIGGERED BY ANY OF THESE TOPICS!⚠️ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS WARNING!!! These subjects are highly triggering to readers who have actually gone through these things and the last thing I want is to trigger those who have gone through this! Just know that this is a safe place and you can talk to me if you'd like 🤍

After dancing with me, the girls, and Lee returned to the table. A couple of minutes of drinking and talking amongst ourselves George claimed he had an announcement to make.

"Lee, during our time in Hogwarts I thought that I had just seen you as a really good best friend. However, looking back on it now I realize that I was in love with you then and I'm still in love with you now and maybe even more than I was before." Lee's cheeks turned a crimson red and his smile never faded.

I stared in awe of the loving couple in front of me. If only Adrian was like them... Loving, compassionate, trusting. My thoughts were broken when the girls let out a gasp. I turned to Lee and saw George down on one knee in front of him. In his hand was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

It was a simple diamond with a white gold band. "Lee Jordan... you've made me so happy through our years together. Would you like to make me even happier and marry me?"

We all were on the edge of our seats, along with everyone else in the pub who had noticed George on his knee. Lee frantically nodded his head while wiping his eyes to stop the tears from rolling down. "Yes! Yes George I will marry you!"

The whole place burst into cheers and claps, our table being the loudest. After George and Lee hugged and kissed, I turned towards Adrian. Of course he wasn't paying attention to the amazing scene taking place. Instead he was downing the other half of his 3rd fire whiskey. This was gonna be a long night. Drunk Adrian was basically regular Adrian but he doesn't take no for an answer to anything.

"Adrian enough drinking already." I took his newly filled cup out of his hand and dumped it out on the side. After dumping it I filled the cup with water using the Aguamenti spell.

Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione had left early because the boys got absolutely drunk. Luna and Neville stayed behind since they hosted the Hogwarts reunion, and Everyone else stayed for the fun of it.

After Adrian got drunk enough I had asked Neville if we could go upstairs for a bit. He understood that my arrogant, selfish, no good husband was drunk and showed us to a vacant room on the floor above.

"Oh c'mon love one more cup and I'll stop." I knew he wouldn't. It would be one cup then another then another and another until he was plastered enough to have a hangover for a week. I shook my head at him and handed him the cup of water instead.

"No, now drink that and sober up. I called Ms. Benson earlier asking if Pelio could stay there for the night cause you got drunk off your arse Pucey." I shoved the cup of water towards him and walked towards my purse on the bedside table.

Mid-step, I felt a cold hand grab my wrist harshly and pull me back. When I turned around to say something I was met with Adrian's dark eyes. "What did you just say to me?"

"I said no. Now hurry up and drink the damn water and let me go so I can-" I was interrupted as he shoved me into the bed roughly. Shortly after he climbed on top of me, pinning both my hands above my head with one of his hands. He used his unoccupied hand to grip my jaw and make me look at him as he straddled me.

"Adrian get off of me!" I squirmed under him, attempting to break free.

"Shh love, it'll all be over soon just go with it." He leaned down and started sucking and biting at my neck.

I continued squirming, moving, even screaming to stop him. Just anything to get him off. He eventually groaned out of annoyance. "WILL YOU SHUT UP!"

He slapped me across the face and took out his wand. Bringing it up to my arms he muttered a low "Incarcerous" and dropped his wand off the side of the bed. Smirking, he moved back to my neck using one hand to undo my dress zipper and the over making it's way slowly up my thighs.

"A-Adrian please d-don't!" I shook as hard as I could. Tears began to swell in my eyes as he finished unzipping my dress. He ignored my pleas and pushed my dress off my shoulders and unclipped my black bra. His other hand found the hem of my underwear and pulled it down to my ankles.

I pulled against the restraints and attempted to kick him off more aggressively. Anyone, please anyone walk in.

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall down my cheeks while continuing to scream "stop" and "no" at him. But every plea just pushed him to go further, breaking me down more and more by the second.

I remembered the ring my brothers gave me while Adrian got off the bed and started to undress himself. Tap three times if you're in any danger and me and Zeus will automatically feel the vibrations on our ring.

I used my thumb and tapped the ring on my finger three times. Desperate for it to work, I continued to tap while Adrian climbed back on the bed. I closed my eyes tighter as I felt the bed dip below me. Clenching my legs together to cover up as much as I could while pulling against the restraints even more. I felt him place his hands on both my knees, pulling them apart.

"Now, just sit back and-" I opened my eyes when I heard the door slam open. Zeus, Hades, and Draco immediately charged up to Adrian, wand in hand. Zeus pulled him off of me and squared a punch right on his jaw.

Blaise then ran into the room with Lee and helped untie me on the bed. Blaise wrapped the duvet around me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me out of the room while continuously saying "your ok" and "I'm here". Lee, who grabbed my clothes, followed closely behind us, looking worried and sorrowful. I stuffed my face in the crook of Blaise's neck and held on tightly as soft sobs and whimpers left my mouth. As we left the room, the last thing I saw was Draco, Adrian, and my brothers fighting before Lee closed the door behind us.