Our song

October 5th, 1994
Ravenclaw towers, Aphrodite's Private Dorm

I couldn't seem to stop giggling as Fred hovered over me and littered my face with kisses. He muttered sweet nothings into my ear, his low raspy voice making it all the better, as I squirmed under him.

"Freddie stop, we have to go down for lunch!" I attempted to push him away jokingly, but the butterflies in my stomach said otherwise.

I loved our intimate and lovely moments together. They made me fall in love with Fredrick Gideon Weasley all over again. They made me feel a type of love that was different from the one I felt with my other friends and brothers. He finally stopped and looked me in the eyes, resting his forehead against mine. As he stared at me for a while, the corners of his mouth tugged into a sweet smile.

"What are you smiling at?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair from the back. "You." He simply replied. The butterflies only seemed to increase at his words. It felt as if they kept multiplying, taking up every inch of me. "Why?"

"Because..." He trailed off as he tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear before he cupped my face and leaned down to kiss my lips softly. "I love you Aphrodite Narcissa Winters."

I smiled stupidly at his words, my heart warming up at the sight of his golden brown eyes staring into mine. His signature scent of honey, cinnamon, smoke, and cedar wood taking control of my senses, intoxicating them almost. God was his smell addictive. He, himself, was already addictive enough to make my knees weak just by the thought of him.

"I love you too Freddie." I closed the gap between us once more and met his soft lips with mine. Every time we kiss I'm never disappointed in how our lips fit together so perfectly, as if they were made for each other.

Our lips were like the missing puzzle pieces in our own puzzle of life and love. Connecting them compares to completing the puzzle. We pulled away and smiled while still keeping skin to skin contact.

I found myself admiring every little small detail and facial feature he had. From the prominent freckles that scattered his face, to the faint outline of a small scar on his left eyebrow. My favorite physical quality of his being his striking red hair. It contrasted greatly against his pale skin tone.

I was too focused on how perfect he was to notice that he was doing the same thing I was. He caressed his thumb against my cheek as his thoughts ran wild.

"God, you're so beautiful darling. I hope you know that." He kissed the tip of my nose, making me giggle once more.

"I have a surprise for you Freddie." He raised his eyebrows while playing an adorable smirk on his face. Moving off of me, he sat criss-crossed on the bed and faced me.

I leaned over the edge and grabbed my guitar, Fred's eyes growing in excitement as he realized what I was doing. He always loved me playing the guitar. It's actually how we became friends in the first place.

"I decided to write this song for you. So, sit back and enjoy." He sat up into a criss-cross position and leaned his elbows on his knees and rested his head against the back of his hands, looking more excited by the second.

I started to strum the wooden instrument at a slow pace, humming a soft melody along with it.

(THE NIGHT WE MET- LORD HURON)

-Fred's P.O.V.-

I stared lovingly at her as she started to play a light melody. God I love everything about this girl. I love her curly black hair that falls perfectly at the end of her back. I love her two different colored eyes that contrast against each other magnificently, one being an evergreen and the other being a greyish blue. I love her freckles that laid on the bridge of her nose, scattering all across to each side of her cheek bones.