Reconnection

-Fred's P.O.V.-

Walking back from the bar, I noticed Blaise and Lee run up the stairs looking worried and angry. I walked up to George who seemed to be the only one at the table now.

"Where's everyone?" George's face softened as he looked back and forth between me and the stairs.

"They're all helping Aph..." My heart sped up at the sound of her name. She went up with Adrian earlier. As all the possible possibilities ran through my mind, my face darkened and I opened and closed my fists.

"What happened to Aph?" I shifted my stance so my feet were in an L like position, stuffing my hands into my pockets. His eyes refused to meet mine as he mumbled his answer.

"George, what happened to Aphrodite?"

-Aphrodite's P.O.V.-

Blaise set me on the ground lightly. After letting me go he kneeled in-front of me in a squatting position so we were at eye level. Lee stood next to him and looked down at me sadly. I sat there with my knees pulled into my chest and my arms wrapped around them. If anyone else were to see me you would be able to tell that something tragic happened. I had bloodshot eyes no doubt, a red mark on my face from how hard Adrian had slapped me, and visible bruises on my wrists from pulling on the ropes.

No one said anything. I refused to look them in the eyes, while all they could do was look at me. Just look at me. No talking in fear that the next words to be spoken would shatter me more. After a couple of minutes in silence we heard someone rushing up the steps.

We all turned towards the set of stairs next to us as a 6'3 ginger emerged from the corner. When his eyes met mine I could swear I saw tears in his. He opened his mouth and let out a light sigh before walking up to me.

Fred sat next to Blaise (squatting just as he was) and leaned in. He moved onto his knees and wrapped his arms around me without hesitation. I started to cry again, my head being held into his chest by his hand while his other hand was gently caressing my hair.

"Cry it out Aph... Just cry it out." And so I did. A lot. It felt as if I was crying in his arms, as he rocked us back and forth and whispered reassurance into my hair, for an hour. Even after I stopped crying he held me there as if he was protecting me from anything harmful in the world.

I finally opened my eyes and lifted myself off of Fred when the door to the room me and Adrian was in opened. In between my brothers I saw Adrian, who was covered in blood that was visible in the moonlight, getting up off the ground and limping towards what I think was the way to the bathroom. Zeus closed the door and turned back around.

He and Hades walked up to me, stopping a few feet away. I turned to Fred, who nodded and let me go. As soon as I was released I wrapped the duvet around me and ran towards my brothers with open arms. Not caring that they had blood on their knuckles and a couple my bruises and scratches, I wrapped my arms around them tightly.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could manage. I turned towards everyone, including George who I didn't realize joined us until now.

"I'm so sorry to all of you." Lee stepped up and hugged me tightly.

"You shouldn't and don't have to be sorry for anything." He pulled away and held my face in his hands. He wiped my tear stained cheeks and kissed the top of my head.

"We're just glad you're ok Aph." Blaise put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and smiled warmly at me.

I turned around to see Draco also covered in some blood, bruises, and scratches. He smiled proudly at me as I shook my head and smiled a bit.

"He deserved every bit of that." We all laughed and I silently agreed. Fred came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I nodded my head and turned slightly towards him while smiling.

"Ok lovebirds enough PDA." Hades said, raising an eyebrow at me. I turned a light pink while everyone else laughed.

My phone suddenly started ringing. I read out the name 'Katherine Benson'. Picking up the phone, she instantly talked quickly.

"Hi Ms.Pucey I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I just got a call from work. They want me to come in for overtime. Is there any way you could come and pick up Pelio?" I could tell she was frantically getting ready so I told her yes and that I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

After hanging up Fred asked who it was, getting everyone's attention away from their small conversation.

"Ms. Benson, she was watching Pelio for the night but she said she was called for work so I need to pick him up." I slithered my way out of Fred's arms and grabbed my clothes from Lee.

"Be back in a second," I said as I walked into a different room and got changed into my dress.

When I walked out I saw that George and Lee had left. "Where'd the two newlyweds go?"

"They left. Lee said to tell you that if you don't call or text him about meeting up he'll show up at your house." I laughed at Lee's eagerness to catch up.

"Ok so we're heading out?" I turned to Draco looking confused.

"We?" The boys nodded and gave me low "mhm's."

"I wanna see my niece-" Blaise nudged Draco's shoulder and my brothers cleared their throats rather loudly.

"Our niece." I nodded and looked at Fred.

"Your excuse?" He pointed at himself in a playful disbelief. "Yes, you're the only 6'3 ginger here." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I just wanted to meet the little dude." I nodded my head.

"Ok let's go then hold on to me since I'm the only one who knows where to go." They held onto my arms and shoulders as we apparated to the tiny magical cottage owned by Katherine Benson.