Pelio

We appeared in front of Katherine's cottage. It was quite a cute one to be honest. It had flowers and trees around the wooden house, and in winter it looked like something pulled out of a winter wonderland.

"C'mon I'll introduce you guys." We walked up to the wooden wrap around patio and I knocked on the door lightly. She opened the door and peered out confused at the different boys standing behind me. "Pucey isn't here, he was erm... busy. It's just some of my friends and my brothers Ms.Benson."

She smiled warmly and opened the door all the way, pulling me into a tight hug. "Oh good, I was wondering who these men were. How are you gentlemen, Ms.Benson but please call me Katherine." She put out her small wrinkled hand towards the boys and shook their hands one by one.

We were interrupted when we heard a child-like voice scream mommy in the background. "Pelio, we're over here by the front." Soon enough a small boy with short black hair and green eyes came running out behind a corner.

"Mommy!" I smiled warmly and crouched down with my arms opened. He ran past Katherine and into my arms, hugging me tightly. "Hi baby, I missed you."

"I missed you too!" He smiled widely before gasping and running behind me. "Uncle Hades and Uncle Zeus!"

He hugged the two boys and then turned towards Draco and Blaise and ran to them as well. When he turned towards Fred he walked up to the nervous ginger with a confused look.

"Who are you?" Fred looked at all of us as I gestured for him to answer Pelio. "Hey there kid. I'm Fred but you can call me Freddie, what's your name?" Fred kneeled down to attempt to be eye level with Pelio, but failed due to his tall statue.

Pelio's eyes widened and sparkled at the mention of Fred's name. "My name's Pelio, but can I tell you a secret, Freddie?" Fred nodded and leaned in towards Pelio who had his hand covering one side of his mouth to try and block any of us from listening in.

When he finished Fred pulled back with a smug face. "Is that so?" Pelio then started nodding, a wide smile never leaving his face. "Well then I guess that makes you a little prince huh?"

Pelio turned towards me. "I'm a prince, mommy! You heard that!" I nodded and laughed slightly. He's never this happy with Adrian. Merlin, he deserves a better life...

Katherine cleared her throat and caught all of our attention. "Pelio you should go grab those pictures we made earlier. You said you wanted to finish them." He nodded his head and ran back into the house. The boys then regrouped back behind me.

I opened my mouth to say something but she hushed me. "He wasn't any trouble at all. He takes that after you deary." He placed her hands on my cheeks and smiled at me to which I gladly returned. "Although I would recommend some protection for that broom. He had more cuts and bruises than normal today but we took care of them."

My smile faded slightly. I managed to fake it while answering her. "Of course. I told Adrian we need to go stop at Hogsmeade sometime and get him some knee pads and such." She nodded and went back inside to help Pelio nonetheless.

When I turned back around the boys looked at me with raised eyebrows. I guiltily looked down and took a few deep breaths. "I'll answer your guys' questions after I get Pelio to bed."

Just on que, Pelio ran back out of the house with Katherine following behind him. "It was a pleasure to have him here Sweetheart." I thanked her and apparated back to the mansion with Pelio in my arms, and the other boys apparating together.

My sight adjusting to my surroundings, I was met with the front of me and Adrian's mansion. The big white building looked majestic against the dark green forest around it. I always loved how the place looked. We had a pond with a big peach tree in the back, and fields of lavenders and other fruit trees and bushes in the front garden.

"Home sweet home." I looked at Pelio in my arms and smiled warmly at him. He looked up at me and mirrored my smile with a small giggle. My attention was redirected when I heard a slight clicking sound. Turning around I was met with a pile of men on the ground, all groaning out of pain.

Me and Pelio turned to each other then back at the boys before bursting out into laughter. "Hah hah, very funny. Gonna help us out now?" Zeus scowled out, pushing a limp Draco off of him.

"No, you guys seem to have it all figured out." He rolled his eyes and got up, dusting off his black dress pants.

After they all got up and dusted off, we headed up the steps to the front door. I shifted Pelio onto my leg and opened the door with my key. When we all walked in the first thing I saw was Adrian drinking a glass of fire whiskey in the main foyer by the fire.

My smile faded along with everybody else's. I felt Pelio tighten his arms around me. "What are you doing at home already?" I called out.

In the corner of my eye I saw Hades and Zeus now holding their wands tight enough to turn their knuckles white. Adrian turned around and locked eyes with me. He had a black eye and a few noticeable cuts on his face.

"It's my home too. I can be here if I'd like." His sneered expression turned into a smirk as he saw Pelio in my arms. "Hey boy, how was Katherine's?"

Pelio didn't answer. Instead he clinched onto me harder and buried his face into my neck. Adrian didn't like this so he got up. I stepped back and pulled out my wand, aiming it at him.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Boys please take Pelio up to his room. You guys can stay if you'd like just to show Fred and yourselves to the guest rooms." I spoke calmly and never took my eyes off of Adrian's. I felt Zeus grab Pelio from me and walked up the steps, followed by the others.

"Leave." Once those words left my mouth, Adrians eyes widened in shock. He started laughing. The nerve of this git. "I'm not joking Pucey. Leave now." He stopped laughing and straightened out. However, his smirk never left his face.

"Or what? Hm? Your older brothers gonna beat me up again?" He took a slight step forward making me flinch my wand at him. He raised his hands in surrender. "Remember our little deal Aph." I froze in place. Our deal... I lowered my wand down to my side.

"Good girl. See you didn't forget." He walked up to me and held my face in his hand, making me look up at him. "Now if you try any of that again, I might just tip him off a bit-"

"No!" My eyes widened at his words. "No, I-I won't d-do it again just. Just keep them out of this, please." He smiled and hummed in response. Freeing me from his grip he walked behind me towards the door.

"I'll be taking my leave. My dad wants to talk to me about some business Arrangements." And with that, he left. Leaving me standing there, guilty and sorrowful.