ONE

PERSONALITY SWITCH

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️- This chapter contains mature subjects such as the following: sexual content, and verbal and physical abuse

⚠️!WARNING!⚠️- This chapter contains mature subjects such as the following: sexual content, and verbal and physical abuse. ⚠️!READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED FOR THOSE WHO ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THESE TOPICS!⚠️ (Also I've never written smut so... there's a first for everything)

"F-Fuck..."

I seemed to have moaned that word out again and again. I didn't want to, it was simply just a mere instinct during sex and love making. That's what this was supposed to be right? A pair of lovers having sex on their 2 year anniversary after dinner was supposed to be intimate, however this felt the complete opposite.

"Shit Aph... god you feel so good."

I struggled to open my eyes, as I had shut them closed due to the overwhelming feeling. When I did Adrien and I made eye contact and he leaned down to kiss me. While doing so his hand found his way to my bare chest and started to roughly massage my breast, making me moan out a little louder into the kiss.

"A-Adrien... I'm- oh god... close." I breathed out between slight whimpers and moans.

"Me too love." He grunted as he started to now repeatedly pound into me at a faster pace, desperate to reach his high.

The pit in my stomach only ached more for release as the new pace began. Before I knew it I was over washed with a feeling of pleasure. I moaned louder than the other ones that had slipped my mouth beforehand, and arched my back. Adrien grunted as he pumped himself into me a few more times before riding his high out as well, releasing inside of me. He held himself up above me by his hands as he tried to catch his breath, slowly pulling out of me.

I laid there, eyes closed and exhausted from my release, trying to catch my breath as well. After a minute or two Adrien maneuvered to lay next to me and turned towards me. I turned to face him, laying my hands under my head while still breathing a little heavy.

"Goodnight love." He said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

I, on the other hand, didn't sleep right away. Before I closed my eyes to rest, I got up from the bed and struggled to stand up. After a couple of tries I managed to make it to the bathroom. I wobbled to the cupboard above the sink and opened it.

'Where's the damn bag,' I thought as I looked through every shelf. After some time, I found my dark grey bag on the bottom shelf and opened it up to reveal a potion bottle with clear liquid and another with a purple concoction.

The purple potion bottle read out 'arrêter-périodes' and the clear one 'contrôles des naissance'. I took out the clear one only and dropped three drops under my tongue. After doing so I wobbled back into bed and finally drifted off to sleep.

~

I zipped up my red dress and grabbed my black heels from the cubby in my closet. I looked in the full body mirror and admired myself for a while. The dress seemed to fit my curves in all of the right places, making them more prominent than they already were.

My black hair was in its normal curly state. I had decided to part it on the right side to resemble a simple hair look. My makeup consisted of a dark faded out brown eyeshadow, a little glitter on the inner corner, and lash extensions. My lips played a glossy look that pulled my makeup all together.

"Hey Aphrodite, are you almost done?" Adrien asked as he stepped into the room.

I had expected him to gaze at me in awe, but no. Instead he had a tint of anger in his eyes as he saw what I was wearing. I shrugged it off and replied with a simple hum and sat down to put on my heels.

"What do you think you're wearing?" I heard his voice shootout. He sounded as angry as he looked.

"Clothes. Why is there a problem with it?" I shot back, not looking or glancing at him once.

"You look like a slut, that's the problem! " This time he raised his voice. This shocked me, although I was used to it, getting scared for what comes after was an instinct I'll never let go of.

"Change. Now."

'Don't say anything. Just agree with him' "No."

He was physically taken back by my words. I was too a bit, I'd never disobeyed what he tells me to do in fear of what will come if I do. However, today I'm not sure what had come over me but I regret letting it take control at all.

I could hear the sound of shuffling, making it known that he was now walking up to me. My mind had come up with multiple outcomes of what was about to happen until my thoughts were disrupted.

I swiftly felt a sharp stinging pain on my cheek before I could even comprehend the slapping noise.

I looked up to see him standing over me with a bitter look that was combined with a proud one. Yet, the proud look wasn't aimed towards me, it was aimed towards himself.

He was proud of himself for taking the action of hitting me. Before I could speak up he took it upon himself to take the liberty in doing just that.

"Speak to me like that again, and I'll do a whole lot worse. Now change, we're gonna leave soon."

After those words, he left the room. I hung my head low as I got up to go into my closet to change. I had found a green dress instead, and a pair of white heels with silver accents.

After changing I looked into my mirror to see if there was a mark. As I saw my reflection my eyes landed on my red cheek. I applied a light layer of foundation to the mark to cover it up.

This hasn't been the first time he'd hit me before so I knew what to do. After covering it up I went downstairs and saw Adrien standing by the doors on his phone.

When he saw me change into a new dress he smiled sweetly as if he didn't hit me beforehand.

"See? Much better love green suits you more, now c'mere." I walked up to him with my head down. When I was finally in front of him he lifted my chin with a firm grasp, making me look him in the eyes.

"I see you didn't forget what to do?" I nodded slightly, as he started to rub his thumb on my unharmed cheek.

"Now, when we get there, I want you to be the happiest wife anyone has ever seen. We are going to have a fun time, and not mess up my name. Pelio won't be home until later tonight. I informed Ms. Benson about us being home late because of the reunion so let's head out."

"Yes sir." I nodded again as I replied. He handed me my purse and we apparated to The Three Broomsticks.