Chapter 1

"Wizard King, you called for a meeting, it's already 12 in the midnight what was the meeting for" asked William wearing his pajamas.

The Captains startled when the meeting was held in this time. Maybe there is an emergency. They were still on their pajamas except for Jack. Yami keep looking at Charlotte because she's still on her pajamas and it's his first time seeing her in that outfit while Charlotte didn't even notice Yami because she still want to sleep. They were Half awake and half sleep.

"Well I called for you because......"

"You called us because?" asked Fugeoleon.

"I called you because I will give y'all One week vacation!" Julius exclaim with stars in his eyes. "I will give you time to relax my Captains because you keep complaining on paper works these past few days and I think Imma give you a vacation! By the way I rented a house near Raquey for y'all to stay there for a week! And-"

He was cut off when an intruder wearing a cloak with space magic popped in front of them. As they half asleep they didn't get ready fast and the Cloak man throw a powder thing like in the air and for the Captains didn't got time to prepare for the battle inhaled it and past out.

It was 6 in the morning when Marx barged in in the Wizard King office to tell Julius to finish his paper works. He was shocked on what he saw. Julius was back in his old form ( not nerfed). His eyes were teary and eyebags are seen. He was carrying a toddler .... A toddler ! yes! He was carrying Toddler Charlotte who keep giggling in the sight of Julius. Marx wondered his eyes and was shocked when he saw another eight more toddlers who are sleeping.

"Julius-sama what happen and who's kids are these?! I know your Magic nerd but kidnapping a someones child is a crime!!"

"Shhh they're not someone child... They're.... they were the Captains! Goodness!!!! An intruder attack us in the meeting last night and this happens! I was back in my old form! while the Captains turned into toddlers. I can't sleep last night Marx help me" said the crying Juluis.

Marx was standing there. Dumbfounded. How did this happen? he thought.

"Okay okay want me to ask the BLACK BULLS come here ? I know they're will be a best squad in this kind of situation" Marx said with sweat drop.

"Okay okay please summon them Thank you Marx"

A/N
That was for a Chapter 1 !!! Thanks for reading!!!