Chapter 13

"Welcome to the Clover Kingdom Castle, King Henry" Wizard King Julius Novachrono welcomed them.

"This castle is huge!" King Henry said in awe.

"Thank you! This castle has been passed for a thousand of years now to the current King" Marx informed them.

"Two Kings?" One of the guards of King Henry whispered.

"Yes Two kings eventually the other King is useless but I heard his chainging after almost dying last war with the devil" Noelle said.

"You have some confidence to look down on your King young lady" King Henry stated, amused with Silver haired girl confidence.

"Well, I'm royalty after all! Hmmp!" Noelle said and flip her hair and glared at one of the guard.

"Forgive her she's always like that" Asta screamed at the visitors.

"Shut up Bakasta!" Noelle screamed at Asta and they argued again... Well verbally.

"Marx can you summoned Finral, the Black Bulls member with Spatial Magic, and tell him to bring the children in my bedroom. Living them alone with the magic knights alone without senior knights is kind of dangerous, Raquey is not a safe place for them for now after bandits attack near the town last night." Julius said to Marx.

"Of course Sir" Marx said and look at the visitors, "If you'll excuse me" Marx continued and bid his goodbye to them.

"We are now heading to the hall and talk, Shall we?" Julius smiled at King Henry which makes the other shivered. That smile is seriously enough to make the room feel small.

"Of course" King Henry smiled back.

Meanwhile, Finral and busy taking the Captains to King Julius room. But since he never been there before, he opened his Spatial gate next to the hall where the meeting with the visitor is held.

"Wowwww!!!" Jack said excitedly as it's his first time there as a child. "This place is huge!!"

Nozel eyes is sparkling as he see those golden doorknobs and each door they walked too.

"I hear people over here" Charlotte said and Finral and other didn't hear her. She facepalmed and repeat it again and they still didn't heard her and continue walking pass her. She pouted and use her magic to open the door and a tall man with long brown hair and sword welcomed her.

In Charlotte's mind, he never seen an ugly man like him in her life. His hair don't fit his face shape, also the mustache. She can't explain it.

"Charlotte what are you doing-" Yami froze as he sees that man at door where Charlotte is looking up too. He's so ugly he thought.

"Why you look that?" Curious Charlotte asked to the man.

"Like what?" The man asked

"Ugly" she replied

"What-"

"Oh Charlotte are you lost? " Julius said and he peek at the door.

"Papa!!" Charlotte and Yami exclaimed making Finral notice that they're not with them anymore. Yami and Charlotte runs to Julius and hugs his legs.

"Now now children, I have visitors to talk with, go join for now and go to the bedroom" Julius said to them sweetly.

"No!" Charlotte said and hugs Julius legs more. Yami on the other hand looking up at Julius.

"Daddyyyy" Yami said while looking at Julius.

"Yes dear?"

"Who's that guy with a crown?" Yami asked.

"That's King Henry, our visitor from a foreign land." Julius explained.

"Oh okay" Yami said uninterested.

This kid!! King Henry thought.

"I'm sleepy Papa!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Okay, now go to the bedroom and I'll be there after this okay?"

"Okay!!" Yami and Charlotte both said.

"Bye bye mr mustache!" Charlotte said

"Please fix your hair" Yami said and run to Finral and other kids.

"Bye papa!" Charlotte waved to Julius and Julius waved back smiling. So cute! He thought.

"Your kids?" King Henry asked and Julius replied "Yes" to avoid suspicion.

"They're adorable" King Henry said genuinely.

Author's note: I'm sorry for just updating now, I'm now a third year college and school is hell as always. Please bare with me! I will comeback soon with the other and new stories I'm currently on writing right now. And since my birthday will be next week. I will try to update 3 of my stories. Thank you!!!