Chapter 10

Marx investigate the man and found out he is after Charlotte, the memory of the man is fuzzy, they can't clearly see the face of the one who is the mastermind of today's event.

"Sir we can't get a hint of who is the one behind of all this sir" Marx said frustrated, "There is already a missing case of women in Clover Kingdom, Wizard King. From House of Guttenberg , one of the Important Nobility in Clover Kingdom. Lady Guttenberg that her engaged daughter is missing" Marx continued.

Julius sighed loudly as he watched the two of his children sleep. This incident is a big issue, what are their aim for this? Why are they after women in their 20s? What is their plan?

\\

Charlotte wake up and saw Yami's back, facing her. She rubbed her eyes clumsily and get out of the bed.

She walked to the door and use her vines to open it since she can't reach it. It's already dark outside, she saw Julius outside, sitting in the chair talking to the mushroom head man. They seem stress and Charlotte thought about cheering them up.

"Dada!!!" she screamed, startling the two older man and run to hug Julius leg, "I'm hungry!" she said brightly making the two smile.

"Okay sweetheart we're just about to have dinner, where's Yami?" Julius asked as he heard screams.

"Char!, Char!, Char! Where are you?"  fear in Little Yami's voice is very visible.

"I'm here!!" Little Charlotte said and let go on Julius leg to run to Yami and hugged him.

"Let's call the others we will eat dinner! and Don't worry I'm okay I will never leave yo" Charlotte said comforting our little Yami.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Let's do the pinky promise, if you break the promise, I will cut you pinky finger" Yami said that scared Charlotte.

"No!!!" Charlotte said and break the hug with Yami.

"Now now children call the other I will set the table" Julius said and watch the two run away.

"Looks like your dream having a child came true sir Julius even in just temporary" Marx said to Julius.

"Yeah, and they're my captains, I feel most of them, Nozel, William and Charlotte literally don't have the childhood that they wanted because of some reasons"

"Yami's magic control is unique sir and Charlotte roses are red" Marx said smiling, looking at the way Yami and Charlotte walked to.

"I know right so cool!!" Julius said with stars in his eyes and go to the kitchen.

Marx sighed heavily as he followed Julius inside to help him.

\\

After the dinner, Asta and Noelle is talking about mission and new spells Noelle acquired.

"That's so cool Noelle! I'm so proud of you!" Asta yelled and patted Noelle's head.

Noelle mind went blank and get flustered when she realized that Asta is patting her head.

"B-Bakasta!!" Noelle yelled and punch Asta in the face." B-bakasta I'm sorry, w-well it's your fault too though, just don't pat someone head like that!"

"Mimosa like it tho, Yuno patted her head and she said she like it" Asta said thoughtfully.

Noelle imagined Asta patted Mimosa's head and then they kis-- 'No!No! Don't think like that!'

"Hmmph! B-Bakasta i-if you want you can pat my head anytime" she said flipping her her hair.

"Okay!" Asta said and proceed to pat her head, he moved closely to her their faces are only few inches away from each other. 

They both blushed and look away, Asta stopped petting her head and rubbed the back of his neck. The atmosphere is so awkward until Yami and Charlotte called them for dinner.

Author's Note: I'm very very very sorry for not updating this book and short chapter. I know you guys waited for this, don't worry, the next chapters will be special with their main characters captains just like William in the previous chapters. I hope you guys will continue this book and please vote ehehehe Sorry author-san have been busy in her acad and in next next week will be my midterm exam. Might not gonna update this again for a while. Thank you very much guys! I love y'all.