Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry for not updating this book I've been busy really this past few months and next  week we will have our midterm exam so updating this before can help my brain relax for a bit.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look what can I do!!!". Charlotte said the showed her red roses to Julius.

"Ooohhhh!!! Wow! So this is Charlotte red roses! So cool!" Julius look at her with stars in his eyes.

" Tsk, weirdo" Jack said and Julius froze and Marx laughed.

"H-he called you weirdo Wizard King" Marx said holding his laughter.

"My magic is better!" Jack said and showed his knife in his arms.

"Okay, okay children, I may like to see you magic but we don't want to get it out of hand right?" Julius said as he sweat dropped.

"Mine is better!" Yami said as a dark magic wrapped the stick he was holding.

Julius run to him and pick him up to stop the commotion. Charlotte is spreading her roses in the vase. Dorothy is sleeping and Nozel is looking for a milk.

"Papa?" William said and look up to Julius. Julius look down at him with a smile.

" What is it son?" Julius asked and put down a throwing tantrum Yami and Yami rush to see Charlotte roses with Jack and Rill as he paint.

"Come" William said and showed his little plant at the back of the house and the butterfly landed on it.

It's a pink Bonsai tree.

"Wow! So cool!!" Julius said with an awe and pick up William so they both look at it.

Marx followed and informed that the other Silvas are looking for Nozel and got a called from Spade Kingdom because the temporary who soon to be the King, Yuno Grinberryall was looking for the the Captain of Golden Dawn so he can train.

"Can you tell him to come over? Tell him to bring Mimosa too, I think Spade Kingdom can handle their own for their leader being gone their for awhile? Oh tell Nebra and Solid to come over too so they can help here to babysit and I want to see their magic too" Julius said as his eyes sparkles after he heard Mimosa and Yuno's power ups.

" Sure Wizard King, I will update you also about the people who abduct Charlotte, we got a letter from Solamnia Kingdom"

"Solamnia Kingdom?"

"Yes sir, this is the first time I heard about them but they're from the South West side of Clover Kingdom across the seas. They are asking for an assistance as the number of missing women in their kingdom increases. Should I respond sir?"

"Yes, if you can, tell them to come in our Kingdom, they are Welcome here we will have a deal with them and made an alliance. Made also an announcement in four Kingdoms about the situation. Tell them that they should be careful now and be aware of the people they talked to. If find something weird report to the knights immediately."

"Yes sir" Marx said and started to gather his things to go to the Capital.

"Solamnia Kingdom? I wonder what magic they have" Julius said, eyes sparkling as William in his lap was busy watching his creation.