Chapter 8

The little ones silently go out in the room. Most of them rubbing their eyes, especially Yami. Yami look up at Julius with his unshed tears.

Julius eyes widen because of it. Did Yami don't like loud noises?

"P-papa" Yami said and started to hiccup.

"Why?" Julius asked and picked him up. The other little ones are watching them.

"I- I, I have a bad dream" he said and started crying.

"Would you like to tell me about?" Julius asked with a gentle voice, rubbing Yami's back.

Yami cried still and mumbling words he can't understand.

"I dream I was in the boat, and didn't comeback here" Yami cried more as Julius rubbed his back.

"It's okay, That'll never happens okay?" Julius said and Yami nodded.

Julius smiled sadly. Yami dreamed about him being shipwrecked in Clover Kingdom. Did they don't remeber their parents? Is this a part of the spell that the intruder used to them?

Julius keep rubbing Yami's back until he calmed down. He look down at the little ones and sees Fuegoleon and Nozel is sleeping in the table, drooling on their bread in their mouth while Charlotte and Dorothy are happily eating breakfast and Kaiser and Jack are asking for more milk.

Julius hoped that this will end already. What if the people of the Kingdom find out about this situation? Many people who against the Magic Knights and the Kingdom will attacked the Capital. The small trip vacation he planned may become a month because of this. He didn't see any changes of them to being back from little ones to a troublesome adults. He don't want to admit it, they were troublesome. But what now?

//

"Did you successfully done the attack I made you do?" A man in a mask asked.

"Y-y-yes my lord!!" The Man said with fear.

"Good, now where is she?"

"I'm sorry I didn't bring her here" the man deeply apologized to him and kneeled.

"What do you mean you didn't bring her here!?" The masked guy asked with anger.

"I'm sorry My Lord!!! I was about to get her when the Wizard King immediately infront so I leave before he catches me! I'm so sorry please don't kill me!!" The man begged to him.

"I see, you deserve to die" The masked guy said and his grimiore opened.

The man who is on his knees look up at him, meeting his emotionless eyes.

"Please don't kill me! I will still be usefull My Lord!" the man begged and the Masked guy stopped and asked him.

"How can you be usefull to me? Again?"

"I-if you give a little of you mana, I can't beat the Wizard King and get her! I promise it!" The man on his knees ordered.

"Who do you think you are to order you insect" The man said as their hideout starts shaking. "You? Give you my mana? What would an insect with lame magic will do? You got some nerve to order me"

The man on his knees look at him with fear.

"Y-you misunderstood me My lord!"

"Shut Up!" his voice echoed around the place. "I didn't misunderstood anything, I'm too genius to misunderstand an insect like you, every word who come out my mouth are divine, talking to you is a waste already". The masked guys said with menacing voice.

The man on his knees is shaking, he angered the boss. He will die today.

"You've got some nerve to order me, YOU DESERVE TO DIE" The Masked guy said and beheaded the man.

The masked guy turned around and entered a Big Room. Children in the bottles everywhere, paled, some are have their eyes open. Bottles with water with an dead children on it with different outfits.

"My Lolis" The Masked Guy said with a sad voice. "I'm sorry, you little sister will not join you today, maybe tomorrow or next week he will be here" He said as the tears starts to fall down together with his underlings.

"Charlotte Roselei, she will be your sister once she gets here and you guys! Will have the fate! My beautiful lolis! My Babies! Don't disobey me okay? Once she got here, we will moved again around the world to find your sister, Uhhh what a good feeling" he said and turned around. A grin forming on his lips.

"And then? We will destroy anyone who will go against us using your powers you gaved to me! Please wait! and watch me destroy the World" He said and started laughing. Those laughters from his underlings. Their eyes glowing and their hunger for destruction are visible on their eyes, Especially the Upper Generals.