Chapter 2

"Wizard King!!! You called for us !!!" Asta yelled as they entered the Captains Meeting Boardroom.

"Yes, yes! Now you're wondering why you're here" Julius said with a low tone. This didn't go unnoticed to the knights.

"Uhmm.... Vannesa of Black Bulls right?" Marx asked as he turned to Vanessa.

"Yes I am"

"I heard you have a thread Magic, can you..... can you create a clothing for toddlers? Come here I will show you and introduce y'all to them" Marx announces as they head on Julius room.

"Who's kids is these!! Did the Wizard King have a wife? They really have a bunch of ki-" Asta was cut off by Noelle by slapping him.

"Bakasta you idiot! What do you think on Wizard King Woman a pig?" Noelle exclaimed embarrassed, her cheeks are flushed.

"Sorry sorry Noelle- Oh Noelle you okay you seem flush over here" Asta continues as his fingers brush on her cheek.

"Hmm! Of course I'm Royalty after all"

"Who's that?" toddler Yami ask.

"I don't know but she's cute" toddler Nozel answered.

'Nozel-onisama? Whatt!!!!????' "Ano~ is this who am I thinking ?" Noelle asked

"Yes" Wizard King and Marx answered in unison and everyone gasped.

"So cute!!!"

"Who are they?" Ask Bakasta.

"They were the Captains if I'm correct" Gordon mumbled.

"They were the Captains? right Marx?"

"Yes"

"How?" asked Gauche as he pick Charlotte "This one is cute I will take care of her."

"Oi Gauche stop you sister complex" Finral snatch Charlotte who is about to cry.

"Oh no she's about to cry"

"You make her cry!!" Yami pointed to Gauche.

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did!!" the toddler attack Gauche.

"Now now babies" Vanessa said "You want me to make her stop crying?"

"And how you gonna do that?" toddler Jack asked with sarcasm.

Vanessa create a dolls around Charlotte. And as predicted she stop crying. Charlotte turned to Vanessa and saw a cat on her shoulder.

"I want a cat!"

"Me too!" Yami said

"Rouge play with them okay I'm going to make a dresses for them.

"Meow"

"So cute!" Asta said

"How embarrassing" Grey said as she hide behind Gauche. (they're dating here and also Yami and Charlotte is dating here also)

"You're right bakasta"

"La I know you guys are hungry la! Imma go to kitchen and cook for you!!"

"I want milk !" the Captain of purple orcas said.

"Okay Charmy can you cook for them I will go to sleep in the other room I didn't have a sleep last night because you know" The Wizard King requested.

"Woah Wizard I didn't notice you're back in your old form!!!" Asta said with a stars in his eyes.

"Who's noisy?" Toddler Rills asked while Crying.

"You make him cry!!" Yami said

"Uhmm" they turn to Charlotte. "Can we play? That girl is sleeping I'm bored I wanna play dolls!!!" she said pointing at Dorothy who is sleeping, they sweat drop on her.

"Her old self is cold, prickly and self collected and now she's noisy. Is this really Happening ??" they thought.

"The food is ready La!"

"Here is you clothes come here kids ladies I will dress you while you boys go to Finral"

"Funeral?" Yami asked.

"Yami Dancho" Finral said while crying.

"He's broke keh keh"

"Marie my Angel I will introduce to your new sister"

"How embarrassing"

"La!"

"They're so cute"

"Nozel-onisama say ahhh"

"Shut it you brother complex!"

"What a complete chaos" Asta and Marx thought.