Chapter 5

Charlotte and Yami woke up in hunger hurried outside.

"I'm hungry !!" Yami shouted and jumped on Julius.

"Here have a chocolate, you too Charlotte later we will play hide and seek okay?"

"Okay!!" they said unison.

Juluis turned around and look for Marx. When he saw him, he approach him.

"Marx"

"Wizard King?"

"Did you call one of their subordinates?"

"Ahh Yes but all of them are busy, the only two responded is Leopold of Crimson Lion Kings and Puli Angel of Blue Roses"

"Good good we have additional 3 baby sitters"

"3?"

"Oh Nacht will come too ☺️"

"You know he hates Black Bulls"

"Well I'm the Wizard King so he said Yes" he said with a sparkling eyes. "Oh here they comes"

"Wizard King" Puli and Leopold said and saluted.

"Now now stop for formalities, come I will show you two the important thing we must do"

The two new arrival are confused when they heard a little explosion in the house.

"What was that?" Leopold asked.

"Oh my they're at it again" Marx sweat drop.

"They're???????" Puli asked.

"Let's head inside" Juluis said.

"Wizard King you're back on your Old form how did you do it?" Leopold asked and Puli nodded.

"Well you see.."

"You make Charlotte cry!!!!!" a small voice shouted inside the house.

"Char..." Leopold started.

"Lotte....... Captain!!??????" Puli rush inside and froze in the door.

"What is it?" Leopold asked.

"Listen here you little shit I will fry you" Mereoleona threatens to Mini Fuegoloen.

Mini Fuegoleon who is next to Mini Nozel froze on their spot while Charlotte is crying because Mereoleona stole her chocolates.