Chapter 12

"So this is Clover Kingdom? The Mana here are overflowing and overwhelming" a man, riding his horse said.

"Yes, your Majesty. We heard from the traders that they just face a war months ago but look, they are back in a normal civilization." A man with glasses replied with respect.

"With their experience with war, they can help us fight this big organization Your Highness." The man who looks like an advisor explain.

"Hmmm, I hope their King lend their hands to help us, our people and the neighboring countries are suffering from this pests!" The King said and grip his hands on the tie around the neck pf the horse he was riding, but not hurting it.

"I heard their King is dumb tho. They are rumors he was a Narcissist and useless" the Advisor said.

The King only deadpans on that information.

"The Wizard King will arrive in ten minutes Your Highness, please rest first. We know you are tired" a man with a white hair said.

"Thank you, Kane. I hope this alliance will help us. I'm tired seeing my people suffer." The King said.

The white haired man named Kane nodded and smile on the King's statement. Their King really cared for this people.

Kane has a beautiful long white hair, golden eyes and a heart shaped lips. He was one pf the strongest warriors in the Kingdom of Solamnia.

Kane felt a sudden overpowering mana from the above and he looked up and readied for the battle. His eyes widen, the man in-front him screams power and respect. The Overpowering mana, the blonde hair, purple eyes, the smile and his robe. This is not a normal citizen. He must be a warrior. And behind him and people with different color of robes.

"You must be the visitors from the other country from the far continent." The man asked them.

"Yes, sir. If you don't mind, we are here for peace" Kane said.

"The Solamnia Kingdom?" The man asked.

"Yes" the King of the Kingdom of Solamnia answered.

The man smiled and nodded his head. "I see, let me introduce myself first then, I am Julius Novachrono, the 28th Wizard King of this Country."

"I am Henry Rufer, the ruler of the Kingdom of the Solamnia"

"You're a King!? Cool!" a man with chibby height and a loud mouth screams.

"Bakasta! Stop embarrassing us!"  a girl with silver hair in a pigtails said. Totally embarrassed with her companion said.

"It's my first time seeing aKing from other countries! So cool!!" the little man replied.

And they started fighting...... verbally.

"Ehem" Kane heard a man with a blue mushroom head said.  " I'm Marx Francois, the Wizard King advisor. King Henry of the Kingdom of Solamnia, if you don't mind we bring this talk to the castle?"

"Sure sir" King Henry said.

"They didn't even asked what's my name or didn't even our intention? They are way more welcoming than I thought" Kane thought to himself and a big portal opened in-front of them.

"So cool" The king Solamnia screamed inside of his with his serious face.

The Wizard King led them to the portal.

Author's Note: Hi guys!! Sorry for waiting for a long time. College life is so hectic and time consuming. Here is the long awaited chapter.