note

Hey guys so this story will be set during 2020 when covid is happening. Not that it is not now but it cause the main character to fly back to England from America where she is currently studying. This means it will a long time to when they meet in person so most of their interactions will be done online- either Instagram posts, video calls or phone calls or through text messages. Remember this is during covid so there are safety precautions.

I am not saying the sexuality labels I have put on people in this book are the ones in real life. I'm not suggesting anyone sexuality is based on how they dress or how they look like.

I am an OT5 directioner so Zayn will be included as well as the other boys confirmed respective partners so Maya and Gigi though they will probably be mentioned. I am not including Eleanor as I don't think Louis has said he is in a relationship with her recently and as for Harry but I don't believe he is with Olivia. I think they are just friends so those two boys will be single, Gigi pregnant and Niall is single.

I don't own any of the people just the characters so I am not trying to claim I know them or what I am writing has any truth to it- in terms of their partners and their sexuality.

No I will not included TikTok simply because I don't know the people as well and I only follow them on Instagram but have no clue of the platform as well i.e the houses.

With that I hope you enjoy.

I also have another story with niall called fantasy fulfilled so if you could check that out it would mean the world to me thank you