42- they meet

What she is wearing on the top.

'so do you want me to come in there and go all Weiner soldier on him' 'weiner soldier?' 'it made you laugh, now go in there and stop being nervous. Now do you want me to pick you up so your not sacrificed to the devil to help keep his fame' 'bass that's your ritual and they have to be virgins which I'm not and yeah I'll text you when I'm done' 'all right your target is up ahead 3 o'clock front and center' 'go I'll see you later. Bye' 'bye drăguţ'

Ishita entered the restaurant where the waitress took her to the table where Niall was sitting. Niall stood up to greet her.

'hi petal, how are you?' 'i'm good and yourself?' 'can't complain. So how is your school work going?' 'yeah it's alright I've got my final exams then I'm done with university.' 'so what are you planning on doing after that?' 'um as of yet, I'm undecided but I am taking a gap year to do what ever I want that is possible. So is there going to be a new album?' 'I've been in the studio and writing a bit.' 'so when is it coming out?' 'um should be out later this year hopefully' before Ishita could ask anymore questions a waitress appeared.

" Hi. Are you ready to order?" 'can I have the Foie Gras SoBa' 'and I'll have the Washu-Beef Tartar" "is that all you will be having?" "Um Foie Gras Sushi and the burger" "would you like some wine with your meal" "we'll have the most expensive wine please" "of course sir, the food will be ready in half an hour"

The pair continued talking and asking each other questions when Ishita phone began ringing. "i'm so sorry" "It's fine. Do you want to take the call if it is important I don't mind." "Are you sure?" "Yeah" Ishita got up and moved to a private corner before taking the call.

"So have you told him to sign anything or done anything embarrassing yet?" "No Sebastian, I have not. We were halfway through a conversation when you called" "oh, so your okay. Me and Chris don't need to need to save you?" "No you don't. And where did Chris come from?" "I don't know if you know this but when a man and a woman.." "I don't mean that when did he arrive in New York?" "Oh this morning, he is doing an interview or something so he is staying the room next to yours. I told you this yesterday" "no you didn't" "yes, I did" "listen I'm not going to argue with you. Don't call me. I'll call you if I need anything. Bye" "alright your majesty, bye. Have fun and leave space for Jesus" "wouldn't even look at me that way"

Meanwhile in Niall pov

The lads

Scroll up to read previous messages
Nialler: stop blowing up my phone.
Boo bear: why are you talking to us on your date?
Nialler: not a date and she is on the phone to someone
Payno: keep it on silent and I'm sure she'll be back soon.
Zaynie: how dare you Haz. How can you say that?
Hazza: because it's true
Zaynie: is not
Hazza: is too
Nialler: what are they fighting about now?
Payno: sweets??
Boo bear: that was three topics ago. It's about hair now keep up payno. Common lad.
Zaynie: erm that was five conversations ago lou. This curly haired dickhead thinks we should treat people who put pineapple on pizza with kindness. Someone has finally gone and fried this wankers brain I swear to god.
Hazza: it doesn't matter what they like tpwk
Zaynie: I say let them die. They should shrivel up and die. They deserve to for their horrible taste
Nialler: she's coming back and Jesus do you two never stop. For the love of everything holy shut up

(To be honest I'm using Zayn and Harry as comic relief because I find the idea of them arguing over little things because they are such babies at heart. Before you wonder no they won't magically fall in love)

Back to Ishita in third pov

Niall shut his phone off as he looked at Ishita coming back to the table. He honestly could not keep his eyes off her.

Ishita sat down at the table as she apologized once again. Before the waitress appeared bring the food. They continued talking with Ishita fangirling at his every word and Niall's crush increasing as she stared at him.

"Do you have a ride home?" "Yes, Sebastian is going to pick me up in a bit." "Oh okay. I'm surprised you haven't been fangirling at all" "I thought you would enjoy being to eat with out being quizzed or screamed over everything you do. And I would probably get kicked out of the restaurant if I did so.." "well thank you and I think your ride has arrived" "indeed it has, I'll see when ever possible if I get the chance, bye" "bye"

Ishita began walking towards the car as Niall made his way to his car. Maybe he should have left her with a kiss, something she could remember but alas it was too late.

(Ishita is part of these groups but I forgot to add them in earlier)

The Weasley bunch

Hermione (Ishita)
Arthur (Chris E)
George (Anthony)
Fred (Sebastian)
Ginny (Elizabeth)
Sirus (Chris H)
Fleur (Scarlett)
Bill (Jeremy)
Percy (Mark)
Charlie (Paul B)
Ron (Paul R)
Remus (Tom H)
Harry (Tom H)
Dumbledore (Robert)
Minevera (Emily)
Molly (Hayley)

Friends: the one without Ross

Monica (Chris)
Chandler (Anthony)
Phoebe (Elizabeth)
Rachel (Ishita)
Joey (Sebastian)