98

The next morning, Niall waited for her to awake. He even look forward to when they would bring the brown sludge claiming it was coffee, if it meant that it would be closer to when she awoke.

An hour before visiting was allowed, a doctor came in and addressed the three "as you know Ishita was left unattended and usually that would be fine. Her vitals were fine when the nurse checked before leaving the room so what happen was a suprise. It is lucky that you found a nurse when you did and she alarmed everyone else. Had it been any later she would have not been here. We almost lost her at least four times but she's got luck on her side and survived. Unfortunately, the best we could do as of now was put her into a coma and let her wake up naturally. She had an infection that spread quickly from the cervix of her vigina and began to weaken the body. Since she had also lost a bit of blood her body was trying to sort out two problems at once which led her body to almost shut down. As for how long she will be in a coma is not known, it could be a month, six months, a year or maybe even longer." The doctor said as she answered all of our questions. He handed me the information before saying "I've done this many times and it's never easy. For your sake I hope her luck helps her and she pulls through" he disappeared behind the door.

The following days were almost the same as they cancelled projects with Niall sending a tweet and an Instagram post

'for those that were looking forward to my next album that was going to be released in a month is not going to happen any longer. Something is affecting me currently and it would not be right to put out the album when it does not feel authentic to my feelings and my story. So I have decided to take a step back and will continue when I'm in a better place and hopefully when the world is a brighter place'

Many people seemed to notice that sebastian and Selena and other famous friends of Ishita had pushed back their deadlines or just rejected offers.

♥️ Liked by 200,578 othersIshitaofficialfanpage✓ guys, I think something is wrong with Ishita because I'm sure many of you noticed how her friends are pushing back projects or declining them, and Niall her ex boyfriend scrapping his album because ...

Ishitaofficialfanpageguys, I think something is wrong with Ishita because I'm sure many of you noticed how her friends are pushing back projects or declining them, and Niall her ex boyfriend scrapping his album because something has changed. Sebastian was supposed to film a new movie that he confirmed to be in yet now an official statement was released that he passed up the role due to personal reasons, same thing happened with selena, a whole ass fashion event was pushed back because many of the well known models would not make it and they're all friends with Ishita. Also the Instagram post of the birth of her twins she didn't sign off with her name which she usually does when it is something personal so someone else has done it for her. Also the caption is very brief and short which is unlike Ishita because when you look at Yara birth post it has a whole essay. I hope I'm wrong and looking too deeply into things

Comments are limited