58

Twitter
Ishita_olsen✓ guess what there are more bloopers from Ishita + chef, which mean you can see me doing more stupid, hear Chris's commentary and see us mess up. It's all been put into one blooper reel which is two hours long of raw unseen footage for you to enjoy on Hulu on the 22nd of August.

[Watch video] [play]

Shows Ishita standing behind the kitchen camera

"Hey guys so today - I remember this is not a vlog or YouTube I do apologize so today we will be joined by chef" crash in the background "you okay Chris?" "Yeah fell over a ball" "because you can't tidy up so of course you'll trip. Also are you just waking up now?" "No, I've been awake for ages"

Black screen

"So you add the cream to the vegetables and let it simmer" shows Ishita following the instructions "is it supposed to be on fire like that because I am no chef but that is burning" "Chris you couldn't have told me earlier also I'm learning how to or you can just eat salad leaves for all I care" extinguisher being passed to Ishita "how do I get it open?" Chris comes into view and sprays the extinguisher over the fire "well that went well"

Black screen

"Seb, stir the pot please?" "If I had know you would use me for manual labour I would have never come over" "please, my hands are tired and I need to rest for a bit my feet are starting to swell" "alright" "hey seb, give me a manicure and clean the house please my body is aching" "fuck off chris" "for an actor that was a bad impression and he is a sweet friend who needs to listen to captain America speeches on kindness and all that. Wait I'll get it up hold on" "I'm going out for a jog" Chris runs while Ishita chases after him with the speech blaring "I do apologize for them, they're such children. I think this should be named sebastian takeover. I've probably done the most cooking"

Black screen

"Hi, so in today's episode" a faint song of best of both worlds can be heard "you apparently can learn Chris is a fan of Hannah Montana" "that is being cut out Ishita" "I'll always use it for blackmail purposes so you have to be nice to me for the rest of your life"

Black screen with the writing all clips had permission to be used by anyone involved

"And now welcoming former graduate of Selena + chef, the inspiration the icon selena" pause "sorry what? I got distracted by the adorable pictures you were such a kid" "I wonder what happened" "meeting your mug, that's what happened it took all the joy and happiness away" "hold on I'm getting a call from Taylor" "Taylor swift?" "Yeah" Ishita screams causing the camera to fall which Chris tries to save but ends up being too late showing the camera a view of his abs"

[Pause] [continue watching at a later date]

♥️ Liked by Gigi Hadid and 132,690,678 others
Ishita_olsen✓ I'm so proud of this project and I can't wait to share it with you. I've been working with mime et moi to create interchangeable heels that have never been seen before. There are five different heels which you can switch to depending on your preference and their easy to use. The link is in the bio or head to mime et moi website where you can buy it directly.

View all 4,764,797,057,462 comments

Twitter
Ishita_olsen✓ I've partnered with mime et moi to produce interchangeable heels with five different options. To buy head to mime et moi website