39

December 29th

Ishita
Jesse

Voice call

"So should I post something about your birthday on my private account" "yeah, so when they follow you it will look believable" "alright, so should I use one of the photos from ages ago or one from when we took pictures like a couple?" "The second one and make the caption sweet but not sappy because we've only been going out for a couple months" "I'll post something telling them it's fake and to make comments under the post as if it is real." "We are amazing fake boyfriend and girlfriend" "alright going to do it now" "bye"

Astraphysics has posted to their story

Viewed by:  

Sebastianthecrab
Mackattack
Boston boy
JesseK
Aria-russell
Kiocrty
Noah134
Kikibaby
Elijah Jordan
Kenzzzz
J0hnny
Tee_and_tea
IslandGod5

And eleven other people.

(This is her private account with only 30 people following her, these are all people she knows)

♥️ Liked by Elijah Jordan and 24 others
Astraphysics happy birthday babe. From when I met you, to when we became friends I knew we always had something special and even now. Whenever I had a problem you’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace and answers to my solutions. So here's to many more years that I get to spend with you happy birthday.

Kenzzzz both of you are adorable. Happy birthday Jesse.
>JesseK thank you
Noah134 ay, JesseK finally 21 like the rest of us
>Astraphysics yeah old man your catching up to us.
>JesseK as long as I get to grow old with you
>ArnavOlsen just because your her boyfriend doesn't mean you can flirt with her where I can see ..... Click to read more

Click to read all 89 comments

(Ignore the Eiffel tower in the background of the picture. They are in America not France)