2

Ishita_olsen posted on her story

'Hey guys I'm just waiting for Elijah to join before I answer any questions

'Hey guys I'm just waiting for Elijah to join before I answer any questions. Hi Elijah. So the first question is how is studying at MIT, well it is an amazing experience and we get to learn alot but it is a lot of hard work.' Elijah chimes in 'we also fit and check majority of the diversity boxes with both of us not being white or straight or from a privileged life. Not that there is anything wrong with being any of those.' Elijah then reads out the next question 'what happened to you getting married? Well we wanted to stay in the married dorms which have a lot more space and facilities and we were legally going to get married a day after MIT was closed and we were told to go back home. So...' ' Moving on who is your favourite artist? Well for myself I would say one direction and all of the boys solo albums while Elijah doesn't have a favourite artist. Who is your favourite in 1D? Well I think all the boys make amazing music but I prefer RnB a bit more so Zayn. But in terms of looks I would say I'm a Louis and Niall girl. Don't get me wrong they are all good looking but blue eyes and brown hair does something to this girl, it's probably the reason why I'm a Bucky Barnes girl like Sebastian Stan has my whole heart.' I ranted my thoughts.

(These are my views in reality like I'm a Louis girl and Niall girl but it does change from time to time who comes next. But like Sebastian Stan is gorgeous like have you seen him. If not I don't know what the hell you are doing with life like 90s Hollywood, marvel men and one direction are literally my man crushes)

'how did you find out and explore your sexuality' Elijah read out 'well I mean if you find Channing Tatum attractive or any other men I guess you have your answer but I've never found my self interest in girls.' 'i like both genders so whenever I see I couple I look at the guy and be jealous of him and other times it was the other way around and I experimented here and there and am comfortable with the label I have so yeah.' 'who is your woman crush? well there are a couple: Rihanna, Hailee steinfield, Mila Kunis, Bella Hadid, zendaya aaand that is all I can think off at the top of my head at the moment.' I answered. '2 million baby. What, that doesn't make sense what is two million?' ' you've got 2 million followers.' I read. I then checked my account 'holy fucking hell I'm verified. What the fuck?' I said as I was speechless. Elijah continued answering questions as I took in the information I was verified like people were interested in my life. Little old me from manchester and now over two million people knew who I was. What the fuck.