11

A week after Niall messaging Ishita
~her outfit is at the top something casual but classy

'it is fine. Niall won't care what you look like and if does he won't think anything bad because he is so sweet' Ishita thought as she paced back and forth in her bedroom for the time to come. It was slowly moving along maybe the clock was wrong she checked her phone, maybe I had got the time wrong but she looked at the message, maybe he doesn't want to talk to me or maybe he has gotten kidnapped by someone because they're jealous of Niall, or what if aliens are real and have taken his place.

With that thought she shook her head 'really aliens' I'm stressing out to much he will call.

IN and OUT. IN. OUT. IN. OUT and repeat.

[niall is calling accept call or decline]

'What the fuck oh my god is the really happening' Ishita screamed. She then took a breath and answered the call.

'hiya Love it's nice to see you' Niall called out from behind the screen and he was wearing a purple suit (like the one in the video or if you want the one when he performed with Julia Michaels).

Before she could reply her brother burst into her room out of breath with a baseball bat in hand. 'what wrong? Did someone take your one direction cardboard cut outs because there is nobody here so I don't know why you screamed so bloody loud. Neighbors were gonna call the cops.' he said in one breath as she tried to get oxygen.

'cardboard cutout I wanna see' a voice came from the screen which Ishita had forgotten about due to her brothers antics. 'who are you talking to, are you dating him?' Arnav asked Ishita. 'for the love of God, get out of my room and leave me alone' Ishita said as she pushed her brother out of her room.

' I'm so sorry and can i record this I promise I won't show this to anyone I just want to be able to watch it back' 'well you can make it up by showing me those cardboard cutout your brother mentioned. And as for recording go ahead you can show your friends but don't spread it online otherwise I'll be in trouble with management' ' thank you so much, it's a little embarrassing and they are signed.' Ishita told him as she switched the camera to show individual cutouts of each boy with their signature scrawled across it while screen recording the video call. Behind the cutouts were pictures of her with individual members, all together with some silly poses.

'that is quite the shrine to the boys and myself' 'hold on, is that a picture of Haz?' 'yeah' 'your the girl who chased him down the street while he was running.' 'yeah, but how do you know that?' ' we're on a call at that time and he showed me someone chasing after him'. Great so I've embarrassed my self in front of two of my idols she thought. A blush started to appear on her cheeks which was only visible due to her light complection. It didn't go unnoticed by Niall ' it's fine love. Trust me that is not a bad impression compared to others and it made us laugh if anything so your fine'

'so what did you think of the album?' I loved it and I've had it on repeat for ages. It says I've listen to heartbreak for over 100 hours so..' 'wow, that is impressive so what is your favourite song?' 'in the whole world, that your part of or from your newest album?' 'how about all three?' 'well I would have to say favourite song would be so many tears by Tupac because he is one of my favourite artists, one that your included in would be either the cover of teenage dirtbag but lyrically it would be if I could fly and from your newest album, um I would say either arms of a stranger or black and white.' 'do you have a song on the album that you like the least?' 'no, but nice to meet ya is a bit too Pop for me but I still listen to it' 'so what type of music do you prefer if Tupac is one of your favourite artists' 'well, I listen more to rap and RnB music. But a lot of the rap I listen to was made in the 90s or the very early 2000s plus Nicki Minaj. The bands I listen to are from around the same period of time. But occasionally I will listen to other genres of music' 'if I ask who is your favourite member of one direction who would you say?' ' Louis Tomlinson without a doubt' 'could you say it any faster' he asked. Ishita giggled ' I'm a Louis girl and then yours but the beach blond hair is very off-putting' 'and what about now?' 'well, I wouldn't exactly say no. But now you have to answer the same question who is your favourite?' 'hang on a minute, that is not fair I was in the band with all of them' 'or you could tell me what is happening for the 10 year anniversary?' 'jesus woman, you lot don't give. Still amazes me how people still continue supporting and waiting for us to get back together' 'but you will get back together, right? They weren't just empty promises and false words were they?' 'darling, I don't know about now or the future but I know that we will be back how can we not' Niall tried to assure Ishita who was on the verge of tears. 'but you are all doing your own thing' Ishita said as the tears streamed down her face. 'would it help if I called one of the other lads and you will hear them saying the same thing, yeah?' 'uhu' Ishita said as she tried to dry her tears.

Niall phone started ringing indicating he was calling someone 'alright lad, how are you?' a voice so familiar was heard. 'I'm good Lou, you?' 'writing songs and all, so why the phonecall if my calculations are correct which they always are your not due to call me for another day. I can't have you to attached to me lad it's only going to break your heart' 'sod off you idiot anyways I called you to ask if the band  would ever get back together in the future' 'yeah, what you on about lad? Course we are. You hit your head or something' Louis and Niall conversation came through the screen. 'does that answer your question?' he asked Ishita who nodded her head as a reply. 'who are you talking to? Don't tell me you've got a girlfriend who is a directioner. I though we all collectively agreed that we wouldn't date the fans after Maya's questions about the band' 'not a girlfriend lou and anyway she likes you better.' 'oh that is hilarious, where is she?' 'hi' Ishita spoke quietly. 'oh your from Manchester' 'yeah I live near the outskirts of Manchester' Ishita spoke more loudly as she gained confidence. 'whats her name Niall?' 'ishita' 'thats unique' 'thank you' 'so Ishita what do you do, I'm sure you understand a standard procedure to see if your good enough for niall' 'not dating lou' 'it's fine, I'm currently studying aeronautical engineering in MIT and am a full time directioner' 'right, do you have Instagram love?' 'yeah, it's ishita_olsen' 'hold on a minute' Ishita was still taking in Louis calling her love in his accent and was fangirling over it. 'niall I'm sorry to say she is way out of your league, she stunning and clever' 'omg Louis called me stunning' Ishita screamed. 'love we can hear you' Louis called out causing Ishita to turn red in embarrassment. 'sorry' 'shit I've got to go to a meeting, I'll call you later Niall and it was nice to talk to you darling' with that it was only Niall Ishita making her realise she basically had a private reunion between two of the boys. 'love I'm afraid I got to a meeting as well. It was really nice talking to you and I hope it won't be the last so if you send me your number it will be easier to respond.' 'alright, bye'. The call ended and Ishita ended the recording.

She sat in silence as she took in the call. It had only lasted half an hour but it meant the world to her and it was a present on her birthday even if he didn't know it.