9

Niall horan✓
Hey darling, unfortunately I didn't get to speak to you on the live the other day which was completely my fault so if you wish to have redo reply to this and hopefully we can work something out. Nialler xx

Hi. I didn't think you would try to find me so the fact that you sent a message is so sweet. I would love to talk to you however because I'm studying aeronautical engineering I don't have much time during the week so unless it is on the weekends I probably won't be able to make it.

Niall Horan✓
The weekends are fine. You must be intelligent to be taking that major. Is there any particular time you would like the call love?

'nat help me' 'what wrong?' 'well you know how Niall asked me if I wanted a phonecall I said yes but on the weekends and then he asked for a particular time so what do I say?' 'well definitely not before noon because you are dead to the world, is it a video or a phone call. Cause if it is video give yourself an hour to get ready but phone then you don't need to. But I would say around two o'clock give or take.' 'okay so I will tell him 2 o'clock' 'now go get your man you probably left him on read which probably doesn't happen often.' 'shit fuck I'll talk to you later love you'

Would around two o'clock be okay?

Yeah that's fine. Do you have any questions to ask me while you've got me?

Yeah. What type of call would it be?

A video call unless you feel uncomfortable then a voice call.

Video is fine and on what date would it be on

How about a week today is that fine?

Yeah and once again thank you, you didn't have to do this and go out of your way to find me

But I did it because it was a mistake on my part and my fans shouldn't have to suffer due to mistakes on my behalf

Soulmate: I think I might just end the relationship with him like yeah he is good looking but he is boring as hell.
Ish: if that is what you want babe I told you at the beginning he is so boring but you were like nah he is so fit he can't be boring.
Soulmate: so you want to get back on the dating scene or nah. I know your last relation didn't work and before that you were single for ages because of Courtney. So maybe now ur over her and other one you can final date someone
Ish: think I stay a single Pringle for some time. Want to focus on work and on me for a bit.
Ish: did I tell you that Niall messaged me on insta asking if I wanted a call because when it was my turn it cut of
Soulmate: well look at u getting that Irish dick. It's just gonna be you and him. U feel yourself getting warm and flustered or nah
Ish: stop now I won't be able to look him in the eye.
Soulmate: honey you and I both know that is a lie. U lost ur virginity in front of them cardboard cutout yet you still look at them everyday. Like imagine if there was a camera, the amount of things they would see.
Ish: haha go on make fun of me. Anyway how is your mum,dad and siblings. They okay?
Soulmate: yeah everyone's fine. Tired, angry and annoyed but fine. Can't complain when others are going through much worse. Shit Kaylee and André are fighting again. So I'll talk to you later love you and go to sleep. I know it is three in the morning, you won't be able to concentrate in class tomorrow.

 I know it is three in the morning, you won't be able to concentrate in class tomorrow