97

♥️ Liked by Jelena and 70 othersAstraphysics I'm getting married

Astraphysics I'm getting married

View all 205 comments

N1azkilam that's me
>Jelena not the point babe, congratulations to the both of you
>Isabella the big bad one in tears
> N1azkilam Gigi, your sisters making fun of me also Bella 🖕
>Jelena you poor baby
>astraphysics thank you
>Not.niall thanks Gigi
Sebastianthecrab congratulations drăguţ, maybe you can stop calling me at one in the morning and let me sleep
>Mackattack keep calling him or I'll do it
SellyG congrats babe, love the second picture
Kenny01 congratulations
JesseK my fake girlfriend is getting married, look how far we've come
>Mariaaaa shut up, and congrats babe
Boston boy dodger and me are so happy for you

Fast forwards to September, Selena and Ishita are both due in this month but Selena pregnancy is kept a secret and so is her marriage to Abel which happened in 2024.

(Imagine that the ring is on the correct finger and not the middle finger. If you want to imagine something more flashy you are welcome to do so but I think this ring is so pretty and delicate it would be perfect)

 If you want to imagine something more flashy you are welcome to do so but I think this ring is so pretty and delicate it would be perfect)

♥️ Liked by Imsebastianstan and 209,568,568 othersIshita_olsen✓ my babies are here and I'm filled with love and gratitude

Ishita_olsen✓ my babies are here and I'm filled with love and gratitude. Can't wait for what's to come. Thank you for all the well wishes you have sent.

12.09.25

Comments are limited

|Posted on 15 September by Ishita assistant|

Niall layed beside her as the twins were placed in their parents arms. He brushed off the hair that had clung to her forehead and placed a kiss on it.

"You did it a stór, I can't wait to continue growing this family with you." He continued "What are we naming them? The nurses asked for a name but I told them to come back later" "well how about Raphaël for the boy and Maria for the girl" Ishita replied before she closed her eyes. "Alright petal, you rest and I'll take care of it" hearing a hum of agreement. He handed the newborns to the group of people waiting outside, an excited Yara holding her godfathers hands impatient to see her new brother and sister.

After leaving the newborns in the hands of both of their mothers, he began to make his way to register their names Raphaël Alexander Horan and Maria Sienna Horan.

In the hospital room, Ishita began to lose consciousness. A beaded sweat trailing her face as her heart began to beat more slowly. A cloud of black haze drifting over her eyes calling her away. Nobody was there and nobody noticed.

After half an hour Niall entered the room along with their mothers. Ishita mother questioned Niall "is she supposed to sleep that much because when she gave birth last time she did not fall into a deep sleep" "I'll check with the nurses"

Niall went out the room and began to explain the situation to a nearby nurse. After hearing his explanation she rang for doctors and nurses to enter Ishita room.

Upon seeing the group of doctors and nurses rushing inside the room, everyone began to ask what was wrong, Katrina began to sob as Maura held her close to offer comfort, the twins had been taken by a pair of nurses as Ishita had been rushed to the emergency room where her surgery took place.

Radio silence. Nothing was said to the group as they waited for a glimmer of hope. They had been waiting for three hours since the surgery began and Niall could only feel his heart sinking.

Selena and sebastian managed to get everyone home after promising to give the updates as soon as they were available. Yara staying uncle Chris, while they tried to avoid media and paparazzi.

After all, if you saw the marvel cast, Ishita friends and family and Niall's friend and family it would be obvious what was happening and seeing their unhappy faces would speculate and make rumours.

"Niall you've got to eat. This isn't something romantic that your going to sacrifice your well-being until she's fine. She's fighting for her life so stop being stubborn and eat just a little." Selena ranted to Niall after his refusal to eat something. Her and sebastian knew that it would not help anyone in the long run and had gone to get some food from the hospital cafeteria. This was going to be a long night and they had after persuasion been allowed to stay.

Sebastian was on the phone telling them the surgery would be completed in a couple of hours so when they got here tomorrow she would be fine. The wait began for the next day.

Around four in the morning, niall began to stir. He opened his eyes to see the doctors and nurses leaving the room each one tired from the ten hour surgery. He looked beside him and Ishita was in a deep slumber. An air of calm surrounding her and the glow that was temporarily removed had come back. Her eye lids glued shut as her eye lashes fanned out and cast shadows on her light ebony skin.

Clasping her hand in his he feel asleep once again.