chapter 1

It's a sunny day in New Orleans I wake up to hearing jazz music playing outside of my apartment I get out of my bed and walk to my see threw doors that lead to the balcony and I walk up close to the edge of the balcony and say good morning to the three old men who plays the music. It's basically my daily chores I walk back into my room and head straight to the shower. 15 minutes later. I get out of the shower after washing my hair and shaving my legs for work.

I walk out my apartment and see the three old men playing music. I grabbed my wallet and pull out 20 dollars like always and drop into the container. I check my phone and realize what time is it I hurried ran to my car and drove off not even doing the speed limit. As I parked my car and ran to the doors of the club and before I opened it my father opens the door " Diana your late we have someone important coming tonight now get inside and start practicing" Leo (Diana) Dad. As I rushed inside puting my bag up and laying out my outfit for tonight performance.

40 minutes later. I got done putting up decorations for my sister Sofia birthday she's turning 23.

I clean up the decorations that I didn't use signaling Pablo to come here. " What can I do for you Diana" Pablo says "Can you bring this box back in the storage room please" giving him a wink. "Sure thing. I don't see why you just don't hire someone to decorate I mean you are rich" he says. I roll my eyes as he walks away.

"Diana Dad wants to see you" Sofia shouts across the room. I nod and left.

I go into the hallway and see Martian who blocks my father door. I walk closer to the door and Martian steps aside and let's me in as he closes the door behind me.

"Papa you wanted to see me" I say confused. "Yes I want you to do your special performance tonight" he says it a confident. "Sure I guess.. is that it". "Yes you may leave".

I walk out and see my two brothers Lucas and Marcus who are twins they are the oldest 26 years old. Lucas and Marcus Walk into Papa office. I walk past them and go into the room to get ready and practice.

6:00pm. People start coming in and ordering drinks and dancing on the dance floor. I walk still in my same clothes and go behind the bar.

"So who do you think this important person is" asking Sofia. Sofia shrugs her shoulders and finishes making the person drink.

A few hours passes I got done serving people and went into the room and change. I change into a black skin tight dress that is short and have a deep red lipstick on and my hair goes to my shoulders.

I hear my father call my name out on stage I walk out of the room and walk towards the stage as people where clapping there hand's for me.

I hold the microphone in my hand " hello ladies and gentlemen today is a special day for some in this club please everybody clap your hands for my sister birthday" everybody starts clapping.

I pull the microphone close up to my lips "everybody raise your glass up for my sister" while people do that I start singing Happy birthday to my sister and I see how embarrassed she was in a good way.

I stop singing and people start clapping. "Happy birthday sis" I say into the microphone. " Who's ready for some music" I shout into the microphone and people start screaming.

I start walking to the person who plays the drums and start singing by him and I walk towards the front of the stage singing still I walk down off the stage dancing on people while singing.

I walk towards the bar when two men lift me up and put me on top of the counter I started dancing sexually and got on my knees crawling towards people. I get off counter singing the words "I love it when we touch, I love it when we".

I notice somebody sitting in VIP section so I walk over there staring at a man who has a neck tattoo that I can see and pierced ears. I spread his legs open while I'm on my knees touching on him.

" I love it when we, when we, when we, I love it when we". Ending the song I walk back to the stage and people start clapping.

I sing four songs on the stage. " Know let's see who's getting the special song tonight". All the men started waving there hand's in air wanting me to pick them. I look into the crowd trying to choose but my eyes land's on him.

" The man in the VIP section I choose you please come to the stage" I see him walking to the stage he at least has to be 6'3. " What's your name handsome". "Gabriel Rossi".

"Well Gabriel your in for a treat".

_____________________________________________

Hi guys!!! This is my first book so I'm still trying to figure out how to write it.

The song that Diana was singing is (Touch by:Kehlani)