Chapter 2

I sit Gabriel in the chair. I give the guitarist and nod to start playing. As the rest join I start singing.

"Did you really think, I'd just forgive and forget, no
After catching you with her
Your blood should run cold, so cold
You, you two-timing, cheap-lying, wannabe
You're a fool, if you thought that I'd just let this go"

"I see red, red, oh red
A gun to your head, head, to your head
Now all I see is red, red, red"

I start dancing on Gabriel feeling his muscles threw his shirt his six-pack. I feel him touching me but I don't stop him I love how his hands feel.

Gabriel point of view

She starts singing with her beautiful voice God how did she get a voice like that. I look into her beautiful brown eyes that shine from the lighting.

"Know that you, you dug your own grave, now lie in it
You're so cruel, but revenge is a dish best served cold"

She leans her back into my chest while she's touching all over me. So she wants to play that game. I moved my hand up to her neck not squeezing it and then I move my hand down to her stomach.

"I see red, red, oh red, oh
A gun to your head, head, to your head, oh
Executioner style, and there won't be no trial
Don't you know that you're better off dead
All I see is red, red, oh red
Now all I see is red, red" she ends the song giving me a kiss on the cheek.

She stands grabbing my hand and bringing me to stand up. She thanks everyone for being here. I see this girl walking towards us with a camera.

"Hey Diana it's time to take the picture" Emily says. Diana nods her head smiling. She turns to me grabbing me and pulling me next to her. She takes the picture and walks away.

"Why did she take a picture" I say.

"Oh because Everytime I give a person a special performance we take a picture and hang them up to show people how we work" Diana says giving me a smile. "Oh okay" I wink at her.

She walks me back to my booth and leaves.

I get a text message saying "I'm ready". I look at the two men I came in with signaling telling them let's go. I walk down the hallway seeing someone guard the door.

"Name"
"Gabriel Rossi"

He lets me in. I walk in seeing three people sitting down and see someone taking shots of tequila.

"Ah... Gabriel Rossi how have you been" Leo says shaking my hand. "I'm doing well Mr. Rodriguez" as I shake his hand back.

"Sofia, Lucas, Marcus, Diana, I'll like you to meet Gabriel Rossi". Everybody shakes my hand besides Diana while she chugging the tequila. She turns around and locks eyes with me she walks closer to me and shakes my hand and sits down.

We discussed about there bar and that's it.

Diana point of view

I walk out of the room when they finished the conversation. And head back to the room retouching my makeup. I opened the tryed walking out but it felt like I ran into the wall but I look up to see Gabriel.

"Watch where you going" and I walk away until someone grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to them and turns me around.

"Who the hell said that you can yell at me like that" when gabrial giving me a smirk.

I tryed getting out of his arms but he's holding me tight which doesn't hurt but this can't happen. "Let me go you're hurting me" I say. He lets me go and walk back at his booth. I walk past it going to the dance floor.

I get to the dance floor and start dancing when I feel someone behind me grabbing me pulling me towards them. I can feel him touching all over me so I turn around to see who it is and it's gabrial. I stop dancing when the DJ says "grab a dance partner for some bachata".

I turned around and looked at Gabriel. "So can you dance bachata" asking him.

"Of course I can" he pulls me closer to him when the DJ plays (You by: Romeo Santos)

As the song is playing my body and Gabriel body are touching each other. We both swing to each side him spinning me around. When the songs he dips me and bring me up slowly my hair almost touching the ground.

And in that moment I wanted him....

Hey guys if you don't know what bachata is a dance that is really hot.

Anyways thx for reading