chapter 24

Wedding day

It's been two days since the conversation about carlos.

The hairstyles finishes my hair spraying it with some hairspray.

"Lia can you help me with the dress" I stand up from the chair only wearing a white silk robe.

"Of course" she grabbed the dress and helped me slip into it. I put on my heels and looked into the mirror smiling.

I turn to my side and notice a little bump.

"It's time Diana" my Papá said as I turned around to see his reaction. He smiled at me as I saw his eyes getting watery. I never seen him cry before.

I wrap my arm around his as we walked by the stairs and let the Bride maids go first.

Lia, Sofia, and my cousin selena. They wore a emerald green strapless dress.

I stood there on the white stairs squeezing my Papá arm I was nerves. Scared to Trip while walking.

We walked down the stairs and everyone was staring at me like I was cinderella like the movie walking down the stairs.

I saw Gabriel smiling and looking handsome like always.

Once we arrived at the alter my Papá gave me a kiss on the cheek and shakes Gabriel hand and walks to where my Mamá sits.

I barely paid attention to what the priest had to say. All I remember is me a Gabriel sharing are vows to each other.

"I may pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" Gabriel didn't hesitate he pulled me close to him as we kissed with so much passion like nobody was there just me and him.

The wedding reception

Me and Gabriel shared are first dance together as a married couple. We danced to promise by Romeo Santos.

Me and Gabriel talked to some family members of his family. Gabriel wasn't happy that his dad came.

"I think it's time to tell them Gabriel"

Gabriel nods his head and grabs the microphone from the DJ.

"Hello everyone me and Diana have some news" I look at gabrial and he looks at me.

"Diana and I are going to have a baby" I saw my mom look on her face I didn't know if she was going to cry or scream of hearing good news.

After Gabriel announce the news my family was so happy they wouldn't stop talking about how they hope I have a girl.

But my father disagree he wants a boy. And so does Gabriel. After telling everybody we danced and party. And I changed into a black skintight dress showing my baby bump.

I was dancing with Lia and Sofia when Gabriel was talking to my dad.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and when I turned around I saw him. His  black hair slick back into a man bun. His light brown eyes.

He wore a burgundy tuxedo of course he did I always told him he looked good in burgundy.

"Hi Diana"

"Hi Carlos" I said looking into his eyes that I thought I would never see again.

"What I don't get no hug"

"Of course" I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. He was a lot different he was buff he was skinny like me when we were younger.

I pulled away.

"God I missed you Diana like a friend of course"

"Same your so different now especially you don't have braces no more"

"Please don't remind me I had braces" we both laughed.

"I got you something"

"No you didn't have to" he took out a box from his pocket and hands me it.

"Open it" I open the box to see a necklace that has a crescent moon shape.

"It's beautiful carlos" I hugged him.

"It reminded me how when we stayed outside a looked at the moon and told are dreams when we got older"

"I remember that and I also remember me getting in trouble for staying out late just to look at the moon"

"Will your husband mind if I danced with you"

"Probably not"

"Okay I'll be right back"

He left to go do something I guess. Wait did I just say that I'll dance with him.oh fuck me.

Carlos came back while the music changed to slow music.

Carlos took my hand and are bodies were close to each other. We danced to the song that was playing when I made eye contact with Gabriel.

He looked at me giving me a devilish smirk.

As the song ended Gabriel walked over to us.

"Carlos this is my husband Gabriel" of course Gabriel is taller than carlos he has to be about 5'9.

"Nice to meet you Carlos"

"You to"they both shook each other hands.

They both gave each other a nasty look. And talking about me. Carlos was telling Gabriel how crazy I was. Gabriel agreeing with him. I didn't think the conversation between them was going good.

For some reason I started getting light headed. I grabbed on to Gabriel arm giving it a squeeze. But it went black.

The next day

I woke up in the bed to see Gabriel talking to Sofia.

"OMG Diana" she came rushing towards me so did Gabriel.

"What happened all I remember is being at the wedding"

"Diana you had allergic reaction"

"Impossible I'm only allergic to blueberry's"

"I know that's the hard part about it we don't know what made you to faint"

"Let Lia know that she's up so she can call the doctor"

Sofia left the room and Gabriel sat right next to me.

"How are you feeling"

"I'm good... Is the baby okay"

"Yes doctor Chris said the baby is healthy"

"That's good news"

"I probably won't be here when the doctor arrives"

"What do you mean"

"Just some business one of the guys got the order wrong and somebody owns me money"

"Don't you got enough money"

"A little more won't hurt" he leans in and kiss me on the cheek saying goodbye. I get up and brush my teeth.

Right before I laid in bed Lia came in with doctor Chris. The look on her face was like if she heard bad news.

"Lia is everything ok"

"Mrs.Rossi you might want to sit down"

_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

If you want to support?

1.vote
2.share
3.follow