chapter 11

Gabriel gets out of car grabbing my hand to let me out, I get out of the limo to see a white private plane. Gabriel holds me by the waist, and we both walk to the plane. As we entered the plane the flight attendants and both of the pilots welcome us.

Gabriel walks me to the back of the plane where there is a king size bed, I run and jump on the bed felling how soft the covers feel. Gabriel walks over by me sitting at the edge of the bed.

"you should get some sleep, we have a long flight"

Gabriel point of view

I look over to see that Diana has already closed her eyes to go to sleep. I take her heels off and picking her up and placing her under the covers. I place my lips on her forehead giving her a kiss.

I walk away seeing the rest of my men watching TV or sleeping.

"Diana is sleeping if y'all wake her I would blow your heads off right here"

All of men stopped talking and stared at each other deciding if they should talk.

"guys y'all could talk just don't be loud"

They go back to talking while i sat there thinking about Diana not knowing if I should tell her why we are going back to New Orleans.

6 hours earlier

I walk out of The room leaving Diana as she sleeps. Me and some of my men leave the building to go find the person who owns me money.

I look out of the window to see that we arrived at a motel. I had three of my men ask what room was jake white staying in.

They come back knocking on the window

"Sir we found him"

I get out of the car pulling out a cigarette and lightning it up.

"Bring him to me but meet us in the back"

All three of them nod there heads and left.

Three of my men came back with Jake.

"Jake how have you been"

"I been good sir"

I blow some smoke out

"I'm glad to hear that"

"Thank you sir"

"Know Jake do you know why you are here"

"Yes sir I do know"

"Gentleman y'all heard that, he knows why he's here"

I walk up to him punching him in the face, watching as he fall to the ground. With blood coming out of his nose.

"Pick him up"

My men picked him up and held on tight.

"Where's my money Jake"

I look at him blowing smoke into his face

"I gave the money to somebody else" he laughs

"Who did you give it to"

I see blood coming out of his forehead, somebody shot him. I look at my men noticing that none of them had used there guns.

"Clean this up and make sure that you erased everything about Jake White"

They all left to go do there job, I walk back to the door noticing that somebody is calling me.

Unknown caller

"Hello"

"I guess Jake can't tell you. Also you have a pretty girlfriend"

"How do you know about her"

"Jake told me of course what's her name again oh right Diana"

"Where you at you mother fucker"

"Looking at her of course damn she has a nice body"

"If you touch her..."

Unknown hangs up.

***

Gabriel view

I call one of my men to check on Diana and look around in the room and try not to wake her.

Me and my men left the motel and head back to the hotel we were staying at. As we got back to the hotel I see two of my men standing in front of the room that Diana sleep's in.

They both moved out of the way so I could go in. I see Diana still sleeping I climbed into the bed staring at Diana as she she sleeps.

She opens her eyes.

Back onto the plane

I fell asleep after the phone call I had with Diana Dad.

"Sir"

"This better be important" I said with my eyes closed

"Diana is looking for you"

"Alright then"

I walk to the back of the plane and see Diana looking out of the window.

"I see New Orleans" she says in excitement

"Once we land we are heading to a hotel to get ready"

"Why are we getting ready"

"You're father is throwing a party he says it's for Mardi gras"

"Oh yeah I forgot that Mardi gras was coming up"

We arrived at the airport. Diana stood up really fast ready to get off of the plane.