Chapter 3

Wanting him is a bad thing I do not belong with him I belong to my boyfriend Liam he knows what I do but dancing with Gabriel gives me butterflies.

When everyone was clapping for each other I notice how close I was to gabrial. I stare into Gabriel eyes as I try to back away he pulls me in and kisses me I don't know why but I kiss him back.

"What the fuck Diana" I hear from across the room. I backed away from the kiss to turn around to see Liam angry.

" What the hell do you think your doing"

"What does it looks like she's doing" Gabriel says

"Who the hell are you" Liam says frustrated

"I'm Gabriel Rossi"

Liam looks at me disappointed

"I'm sorry Liam... I didn't mean to kiss him back" I walk towards him standing right in front of him.

"Please Liam it didn't mean anything" but it actually did.

My sister Sofia told everyone to leave even she left. It was just me and Gabriel and Liam in the room.

"Please I didn't want to kiss him back"

"Yes you did you fuckin slut"

I see gabrial putting his hands in a fist

I walked closer to Liam so Gabriel doesn't punch him.

But before I could say anything Liam slaps me so hard I fell towards the ground. As soon as Gabriel saw me hit the ground he pulls out his gun ready to shoot Liam. I stood up so fast blocking Liam.

"Gabriel put the gun down please"

"This asshole just hit you"

"Please just put it down"

He puts his gun away and goes up to me giving me his number and leaves. Liam grabs me by my wrist and dragging me outside where he throws me to the ground. He kicks me in the stomach I tried screaming and kicking him but it doesn't work.

He lifts me up putting it inside the car driving away to his house. I tried running away until he knocks me out.

I wake up to my head pounding and noticing that this isn't Liam room or my room. "Good your up" Gabriel says giving me pain killers. "What do you remember"

" I remember getting knocked out by Liam"

"Is that all you remember"

" I think it's all a little blurry"

"But where am I"

"You're in my hotel room" did he just say hotel room. "Why am I here".  "Because of what happened". What happened?

Gabriel point of view

I walked towards Diana giving her my phone number and left. As I walk outside I still here yelling from Liam. I just what to go in there and kill him for hitting her.

I walk towards the car door getting in. "Don't leave yet" telling the driver he nods and doesn't ask why.

As we wait a little longer I hear someone screaming coming from outside. I turn my head and see Liam hurting Diana. I wanted to get out of the car so bad but I couldn't.

Follow them. We reach where he takes her.
Right when they pull up she gets out of the car trying to run but she's hurt.

Liam gets behind her turning her around and pouching her towards the ground. "quel figlio di puttana" I yell in the car (that mother fucker).

I get out of the car yelling "Ah asshole"

He stares at me scared I walk towards him and pouching him and kicking him but mainly pouching him. I pull out my phone calling the driver.

"vieni a prendere questo figlio di puttana e ma lui nel baule. assicurati di sparargli al piede in modo che non possa camminare."

(come and get this son of a bitch and but him in the trunk. make sure you shoot him in the foot so he can't walk.)

I go over to see Diana and picking her up bridal style. I look at her face to see blood coming out of her nose her lips and on the right side of her head where she must of scraped it at.

I put her in the car laying in my lap. Her small figure body is all brusid up.

We get to the hotel room I put her in my bed to sleep. I slept in the couch giving her some space.