chapter 5

I wake up to see gabrial cleaning up the stuff I threw at him. He turns around and looks at me he turns around and walks towards the closet.

"I had someone pick out clothes and shoes for you to wear"

"There all in the closet... I need you to find a dress for tonight"

"Why"

"Because I got to handle some work stuff"

" Yea you gotta handle some work stuff not me so I don't have to go"

"It's going to be at a bar"

"You know what I'll go"

"We leave in a hour" as he leaves the room.

I get out of bed ran to bathroom and took a quick shower.  I curled my hair and but on a red dress that was above my knees and it was strapless with a v neck. I put on black heels that matched my eyeshadow and dark red lipstick.

A knock on the door

I go to the door opening it and it was one of Gabriel men waiting for me to be ready.

"Hi Ms. Rodriguez are you ready"

"Yes I am"

He leads the way down while I realized how big this hotel is. We make are way outside as he opens the door and I realized that Gabriel wasn't in there.

"Where's Gabriel"

"He already left... He didn't want to leave you but you were in the shower"

"Thx for telling me"

"What's your name"

"Alex"

"Okay Also please don't call me Ms.Rodriguez it's Diana"

"Alright Diana"

I got into the car wishing I had my phone so I could take a picture of how I looked.

20 minutes later

We arrived at the club as I notice how long the lines were it reminded me of the club back in New Orleans. Gabriel men walks me inside of club without them asking for a my age.

Alex leaves me sitting at the bar so he can go tell Gabriel that I'm here. I ordered 4 shots of Vodka and 3 shots of tequila. I leave the bar and heading towards the dance floor.

I started to dance felling the music and the alcohol going threw my vains. I notice some guy looking at me I walk towards him dancing with him while he's controlling my hips. I stop dancing a walk with to the bar and started to taking shots.

I look up and see gabrial looking at me like he's about to kill somebody. I look towards the man who I was taking shots with and pulled him close to me and we started kissing. I could feel his hands all over my body as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I look up to see that Gabriel wasn't there. I stopped kissing him and walked towards the dance floor with him. We started dancing until I had to go to the bathroom.

"Hey I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom"

"Alright"

I left him where he was at. I finally found the girls bathroom. I hurried up and used the bathroom and washed my hands. When I walked out of the bathroom heading towards the dancing area until someone grabs me and pins me to the wall. I look up to see who it was and it was Gabriel.

"Let me go Gabriel"

"No"

"You have no rights to touch me"

"Oh so the guy you was dancing with can touch you and not me"

"Yep"

I see his eyes scanning my body.

"What the hell are you wearing"

"Well if it isn't that easy to notice but aren't we in a club"

"Yes we are but your dressed as a slut"

"Okay and"

"If you're going to dress like a slut only I can see that"

"OMG..." Before I could finish what I was saying he pressed his lips to mine but for some reason I kissed him back. He lifts me up not breaking the kiss. I stopped the kiss.

"Not here"

He grabs my hand walking us outside going to the limo that he took. We both got in.

"Come here"

I slide over sitting on his laps. As he kisses my neck I let out a low moan. He looks at me kissing me again on the lips.

We arrived at the hotel. Alex opened the door letting me out and Gabriel. We got to the hotel room and before we enter the room Gabriel gets a phone call he gave me the key to get in. I opened the door and closing the door and l locked it when gabrial is still out there.

I went to the bathroom and changed out of my dress and puting on a robe with nothing underneath. I hear somebody shouting outside of the room.

"Diana open the door"

"Diana"

"What do you want Gabriel"

"This is my hotel room"

"We'll go find a new one"

"Diana let me in"

"Go away Gabriel I'm really tired"

"Let me the fuck in"

"Bye Gabriel"

"Wait I'm sorry"

"Just let me in to get something"

"Please"

"Fine just come in and get out"

Before I could open the door halfway he pushes the door open and rushed in the room slamming the door.

"Why the hell didn't you opened the door the first time I told you" pulling up his sleeves.

"I- i um wanted to be alone"

"Oh really" as he walking towards me

"Yes"

I felt the wall behind me and Gabriel stood right in front of me are lips almost touching.

"So Principessa what do you have in mind"

"What I have in mind is going to bed"

"Can I join"

"You can have the couch"

"Really the couch"

"Going once"

"Going twice"

"Fine I'll take the couch"

"Okay then"

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting.