chapter 28

Two months later

Gabriel point of view

I took mateo out of his crib and went down stairs with him. We went outside to go to the garden. I opened the gate that led to her  grave.

I looked all around that somebody destroyed her grave flowers everywhere destroyed. Then I hear the sound of a gun shot I looked at my hands to see my son dead.

I opened my eyes when I heard her voice.

"Gabriel it's okay"

"It's just a dream"

"I know Diana I'm going to go check on Mateo"

"Okay"

I saw my son sleeping peacefully I haven't gotten much sleep since I almost lost Diana since her heart stopped but l was lucky to get her back.

I walked back into the room and Diana feel asleep in my arms and then I went to sleep myself.

Diana point of view

5 years later

I got the best life anyone could ask for I have a husband and three kids Mateo, Jacob, Danielle.

My brother Lucas and Rose have two daughters Isabel and Ivana and they got married.

My brother Marcus got married and has a son Ignacio and daughter Sasha.

Lia and Alex are off and on they just don't understand stand the word commitment and trust.

Sofia and Miguel there traveling the world with there daughter Katie.

Me and Gabriel spend are time with are kids we travel sometimes.

Well I guess that's really it. I don't need anything else besides them.

I plan to live life until there's no tomorrow. To grow old with gabriel. Be there when my kids have kids. This is it my story.