Chapter 25

I sat down and Lia  sat right next to me, Doctor Chris was holding a light brown folder with paper work in it.

"Gabriel let me look into your medical recorded and when I was researching I found out that you have heart problems when you where born"

"yes but when I got older it went away for some reason" I look at him concern on what he was trying to say.

"why is there a problem"

"theirs a chance that you wont survived when you give birth" That's  all I heard from him I zoomed out like I could hear myself breathing my heart racing. My eyes started getting watery feeling Lia embracing me into her arms.

I stared to hear my name being called out Lia was trying to tell me something.

"Is there anything we could do" Lia ask the doctor but i watch him shake his head no.

  "I mean we could" before he could finish what he was saying I stopped him

"I will not be doing what you have in mind taking a Innocent baby's life I could never"

"thank you for your offer but its not for me" he nods his head and left the room. I hugged Lia crying into her arm.

"how are you going to tell Gabriel" I broke the hug and looked at Lia.

"I'm not"

"Diana you have to tell him, he has to know"

"I'm not going to tell Gabriel I'm going to die while i'm giving birth and your not going to tell him either please promise me you wont"

"Diana please I cant lie to him about this"

"yes you can please promise"

"I promise" 

Lia leaves the room while I cried myself to sleep hugging my stomach.

Two hours later

I wake up to hear shouting outside. I look out the window and see Lia standing in between Gabriel and Carlos.

I rushed out my room running down the stairs trying not to fall. I hear Lia screaming but no gunshot.

I opened the door to see Gabriel men holding Lia while she tries to fight back. I look over to see Gabriel on top of Carlos beating him to death.

"Gabriel stop" I shout but he ignores me. I run over by them trying to stop Gabriel but Alex picks me up holding me. I tried to get out of his arms but I couldn't get out his arms.

I see Gabriel get off him and stands up and walks to one of his men.

"Alex bring Diana inside Josh bring Lia inside too" I watch how Cole gives Gabriel a gun.

"Gabriel please no" I shout hitting Alex

"please forgive me Alex" I head bud Alex as he puts me down I take his gun behind his back. I see Carlos trying to get up but Roberto punches him making him fall down again.

Cole starts to come up next me. "give me the gun Mrs.Rossi" he reaches his hand out

"get out of my way Cole or I will shoot you" Cole starts to comes closer to me before I could shoot somebody takes my hand that has the gun and faces it to the sky it was Alex.

Alex Knocks the gun out of my hand. he grabs my arms while Cole grabs my legs both of them bringing me inside the house. Cole locks the door behind him and leaves me with Alex.  

I was on my knees crying into Alex arms because he wouldn't let me out when I heard the gunshot. I knew Carlos was dead that Gabriel killed him I couldn't stop crying I was emotional.

I lost the guy that I love when I was younger he was my friend my Ex boyfriend the one who I lost my virginity too, he was always there when I needed him he took care of me in mexico. when my family would always argue about money when I lived with my Tia Ana.

I cant believe I lost him I didn't even say good bye to him.

Gabriel walks into the house and kneels in front of me I see the blood on his white shirt. he tries to pick me up but I resist. But that doesn't stop him he takes me into his arms but I try to pull away but he pulls me closer.

I started to cry into his arms he lifts me up and brings me into the room he walks into the bathroom and sits me on the counter.

"I'm sorry Diana I had too he was going to take you away from me" when he said those words all I felt was anger that just wanted to explode.

"You must be fucking dumb Gabriel you killed him because he wanted me Gabriel I married you I choose you I'm having your baby It will always be you"

"Diana please I'm sorry" he stands in front wearing that bloody shirt "please leave Gabriel I need a minute" he walks out of the bathroom closing the door I jump off the counter and look into the mirror.

I see Carlos blood on my shirt from Gabriel I took it off and started the bath water I took the rest of my clothes off and got into the water trying to clam me down. I got out of the water and only but on my white silk robe.

And walked out into the bedroom. I walked over to the bed and laid myself  to sleep.

_____________________________________________

Hi everybody I wanted to bring this up, me personal I don't support abortions but I would never shame a person for getting an abortion done it's not something I could never do to  what ever the occasion was.

Show Your support