chapter 14

Gabriel point of view flashbacks

I tell Diana to go back dancing while I answer the phone call.

"Hello"

"Sir one of are men have been shot"

"Who"

"Alex sir"

"I'm coming right now"

When he told me that Alex was shot at my heart almost stopped, Alex was my best friend since birth.

I look over to see Diana was taking shots so I didn't worry about anything.

I walk outside to see my men surrounded by Alex. I walk over to see Alex lying on the ground.

"Hey man"

"Let's get you too the hospital Alex"

Me and two other men picked him up and put him in the car. I couldn't leave Alex by himself.

"Barletta make sure you keep an eye on Diana"

"Yes sir"

I get in the driver seat and Alex is in the back seat and so is one of my men checking on him.

We arrived at the hospital and bring him in. Four doctor's rushed to us and we put him on the bed.

They brought him to the surgery room. As I sat in the waiting room.

The doctor came in and told me he's fine and he wants to talk to me.

I walk into the room to see Alex laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

I knocked on the door and he opened his eyes.

"How are you feeling"

"Good but I know that you aren't going to feel good after what I got to tell you"

"What do you mean"

"I saw Barletta sneaking in Antonio and Charlie"

"Wait Antonio González"

"Yes... I tried to stop him but Charlie was already gone so I couldn't find her or Antonio"

I look at him scared on what he's going to say next

"Gabriel they want Diana... Go now I'll be fine"

I ran out of the room heading to the car trying to get there as fast as I could.

I got to the club and went inside to find Diana but she was no where to be found. I notice that Barletta was gone to.

I went to her father office.

"Mr. Rossi how could I help"

"It's Diana she gone I need to see the cameras"

He got on his computer and pulling up the cameras.

I look to see Antonio talking to Diana she left to go to the bathroom. I saw that Antonio gave the bartender a small bag.

He pores in the stuff into Diana drinks. I watch as she comes back and takes the shots.

She goes to the dance floor with Antonio and dances with him. I notice that Charlie also dancing with them and she brings Diana to the bathroom.

Antonio goes to the bathroom and brings Charlie a bag and leaves. I only see Charlie leaving with some other girl.

"Why doesn't Charlie have Diana"

"Maybe we are missing something"

Mr.Rodriguez rolls the camera back.