Chapter 12 | Kisses

(Sorry for the short chapter. Enjoy!)

"(y/n)!" the apparition shouts as the girl enters the bathroom. He runs over to her and plants a kiss on her cheek again. The girl pushes him away and rubs the kiss off her cheek. "What did I say about not kissing me every time you see me?" she hisses. "Hey! Don't rub it off! It's a protection charm remember? If you rub it off it won't work!" "I'm not helpless you know!" the girl says as Hanako floats back over trying to give her another kiss. She tries to push the boy away but he floats over her and grabs her from behind.

"Remember when you used to ask?" she snaps as the boy plants a kiss on her nose. "But then I'd never be able to give you a protection ch- Hey! What did I say about rubbing it off!" The girl rubs her nose, glaring at the boy. "Fine. New strategy, kiss you so much you can't possibly rub off every single one of them!" he announces. "Hey! This is sexual harassment!" the girl hollars, backing into the wall.

"Aw, don't back away! Come here!" Hanako whines, smirking and wiggling his fingers. The boy grabs (y/n) by the shoulders and leans in. "Okay, okay! I won't rub it off!" she shouts. The boy smiles. "Thank you!" he says, kissing her on the cheek. The girl glares at him. She pushes him away. "I'm going to see Mitsuba." she announces. "What?! Hey, wait come back! That's playing dirty! I'm coming too!" Hanako shouts as the frustrated first year walks out of the bathroom.

The entire way to the school, (y/n) ignored the ghost boy floating around her head. They made it to the locker room, but Mistuba was not there. "Strange. Where is he?" (y/n) mutters. "I don't know," Hanako says. "Who needs him though? Come on let's spend some time together! Just the two of us?" "I'm going to ask Mr. Tsuchigomori." the girl says. Hanako slouches in disappointment. Now the two travel to No. 5's classroom, the girl still ignoring Hanako.

"Mr. Tsuchigomori?" she says, knocking on the door. "Oh hell- WOAH!" he shouts, staring at the girl in complete shock. "What?" she asks. Hanako glares at him. He clears his throat. "Nothing important. Anyways why are you here?" he asks. "I can't find Mitsuba." "He's not at the lockers?" he asks. She shakes her head.

"He might just be wandering around school. In such a crowded place like the lockers, it's easy to feel lonely you know?" Too well. "He'll probably come around." No. 5 finishes. "Oh, okay. Thanks Mr. Tsuchigomori!" she says. "No problem." The two leave the room but No. 5 stops Hanako and calls him over. The girl continues walking, still a bit mad. Hanako floats over to Mr. Tsuchigomori.

"Did you rape (y/n) in the bathroom?" he asks, quietly. "What?! No! I would never do such a thing!" Hanako says. "Then why does she have protection charms all over her face?" No. 5 presses. "She kept rubbing off my kisses!" "But that doesn't affect the effectiveness of the charm." Hanako smirks. "She doesn't know that." No. 5 rolls his eyes. Hanako grins and heads for the door. "Oh and Hanako, before you leave," No. 5 says. "I noticed there wasn't one on her lips. You shy?" "Shut up." Hanako growls. No. 5 laughs. "Ok you may leave."

Hanako floats away and back to the bathroom. He takes a deep breath in before entering. "(y/n)!" he shouts, but she wasn't there. "Hm?" He furrowed his eyebrows and went to the girls classroom, but she wasn't there either. Where is this girl? He sprints to the lockers but she wasn't there either. It was like she vanished.

"Haku-joudai, search the school for (f/n) (l/n)." Hanako orders. As instructed, Haku-joudai did, but couldn't find the girl. She was no longer inside the school building. Her backpack was still in the girls bathroom. There was no way she went home. She must've entered a boundary. But with all of those protection charms she must've gone willingly.

Mitsuba.