Epilogue

"No. 7, remember that girl you liked what, 45 years ago?" No. 5 asks. Hanako blinks. "Yes, what brought this up?" he asks. "What was her name again? (f/n) (l/n) right?" Hanako grunts a yes, not looking at his former teacher. "We have a new 1st year student here. She reminds me quite a bit of that girl you liked back then."

Hanako looks at No. 5. The teacher takes out a picture of the girl and hands it to No. 7. The boy gapes at the picture. There sat a girl with the same big round eyes and long elegant eyelashes as (y/n). Same glossy lips with a heart shaped face. And the same kind look in her eyes.

It was almost identical.

"She came in and the first thing she asked was about you. She wanted to know if you were real." "What did you say?" Hanako asks, still staring at the picture. "I said that was for her to find out. Though she said she'd rather not for some reason. Summon you that is. She is quite interesting."

"I want to meet her." No. 5 snorts. "I know you do, but we also have a new Minamoto this year. A first born boy. Be careful." Hanako nods. "Got it. Mind if I take this picture." No. 5 shrugs. "Sure." Hanako nods and walks out of the room. "I've finally found you (y/n). And I'm not letting you leave me again." he mutters.

Hey! Author here! I'm actually writing another story and that will be a continuation of this story because why not! In the next story you will get to see the story of Hanako and the girl unravel. Are her looks a coincidence or is she (y/n)'s descendant? Where is (y/n) now? These will all be answered in the next book when and if I finish it! (Yes I only post when a story is finished lol). Anyways, thank you for reading and enjoy your day! - Author :)