Authors Note

Hello everybody!

I seriously can't believe that this book has 4K views! Thank you so much! I know my other book has just as many views (currently) but I think I'm most proud of this one because of all of the amazing and funny comments I get from you guys! (Special shout out to the Eggplant Eyelash conversation. That made me laugh so hard I cried)

Now I think I should confess something. I was writing the follow up story to this book but it was absolute TRASH so I scrapped it and started a new one about Obi from Snow White with the Red Hair.  It's almost done (I trying to add one final big event but it really isn't working out and the rest of the book is so great so I might just make the book short and scrap that final thingy) and I'm probably going to post it soon.

But because of all of the support I've gotten from you guys I've decided to re-pick up my Hanako story! I've completed the first chapter already and will most likely continue to write more and more. When the book is roughly done, I will probably post the 1st chapter as a little sneak peak.

For the time being though, I will focus on finishing my Obi one and getting it posted (If you want a sneak peak I could post one :))))))). Summer vacation is coming soon though so I think I'll be able to get a lot more things done with school out.

I'm so sorry for the long wait on the 2nd book but I will do my best to finish it! And again, thank you so much for all of the views and amazing comments (yes, I read every single comment) and thank you for your time!!!

- Kat aka that one really bad author that makes books that doesn't deserve so many reads.

UPDATE: YOU PEOPLES COMMENTS ARE SO FRICKEN FUNNY. I'VE BEEN SCREAMING AND LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF LIKE A LUNATIC FOR THE PAST 20 MINUTES I DON'T DESERVE Y'ALL IT'S JUST TOO GOOD.