Inturupted

Dom likes Colson. He has for a while, but he just hasn't had the time or place or even the nerve to tell the older.

Colson likes Dom. A whole lot. But doesn't quite know how to tell him.

Dom decides he's gonna meet up with Colson at the coffee shop they met at today.

--

Colson looks around fir Dom. He sees him, waves and walkes over. Once he gets to the table, he says, "Hey Dom! How have ya been?"

Dom smiles back at Colson and responds with, "Just been thinking lately. But other than that I'm good. How about you?"

Colson nods his head and says, "Ive been good actually, not to much stress or anything, but what ya been thinking about?"

Dom takes a deep breath in, Colson sees that and becomes more curious. Just when Dom opened his mouth to talk, Pete walks over to their table and sits next to them.

Dom rolls his eyes, which no one saw. Pete says, "Hey whores its been forever since I saw you guys."

Dom was mad that he now had to wait longer to tell Colson his true feelings. But he couldn't be rude to Pete.

The three sat there for hours talking, and Dom said, "Hey guys im getting tired I'm gonna go home."

Pete and Colson told Dom bye and Dom left.

--

"Imma tell him about my feelings later. imma invite him over to drink n shit." Colson said talking to his sister. Its been about three days since they seen each other at the coffee shop. His sister looked at him and said, "Do it, pussy."

Later that day, Dom agreed to coming over to Colson's house. He didn't knock, just sat on the couch and heard the shower going.

Dom sat on his phone until Colson walked out. Colson had on black sweat pants, no shirt and wet messy hair. "Oh hey didn't hear you come in."

Dom nodded putting his phone down, "Yea you were in the shower." Colson made eye contact and said, "Well um I kinda have something I wanna tell you."

Dom looked anxious, he was getting ready to say something when his phone started ringing.

A couple of minutes went by and Dom said, "Hey um my sister said she needed me and that it was kinda important with her kid, but what were you gonna say?"

Colson sighed and said, "Just that..I had fun the other day." Dom smiled and said, "Me too, Bye colson." Colson nodded and said bye.

--

"No dude," Colson laughed talking to Dom, "The duck tried fucking eating me." Dom and Colson were both laughing really hard.

Dom started, "And Pete didn't record it?" Colson laughed even harder and said, "No he was smoking with me and dared me to pet a fucking duck that was across the street so I did!"

Pete was laughing next to the two and said, "Dude you said that I wouldn't do it and I told you that you wouldn't do it and you did! its not my fault!"

The three sat there and laughed for a couple more minutes. "Well," Pete started, "I have to go."

Finally, the two boys were alone. They both wanted to admit their feelings.

But.

It started pouring rain and they both decided to go in their own cars to their own houses for the day.

--

"No mom," Dom started, "I've been trying to tell him, but something always happens. The first time, Pete ran into us, the second time sissy called me, the third time it was raining. And I still wanna tell him."

Doms mom nodded, "Just tell him in front of whoever. Who gives a shit?"

Dom rolled his eyes knowing how people can be.

--

its been almost two weeks since Dom first tried to tell Colson he liked him. But some friends were meeting up at Colson's for the night.

Dom and Colson were in the livingroom, Pete was rolling a blunt in the kitchen with Travis, Rook, Colsons sister and Doms sister.

"Hey Kells," Dom started but was inturupted by Travis calling for the two. Dom rolled his eyes before walking to the kitchen with Colson.

"Well uh," Travis started, "Rook n me have been dating for like 2 months n thought you guys should know."

Dom looked a little annoyed but said, "Good for you guys I'm happy for you two."

Colson was watching Dom as Dom grabbed a shot glass and took a shot of Vodka. "Dude," Pete started, "What the hell is your problem?"

Dom sent Pete a death glare and said, "Ive been trying to tell this motherfucker," Dom pointed at Colson, "That I like him. but every time I try, something always fucking happens. Like the first time, you met us at the coffee shop. the second time my-"

Dom was inturupted by Colson kissing him harshly. There were cheers in the background and Colson made eye contact with Dom.

Dom was blushing and smiled looking down. "Dom, I've been trying to tell you the same shit forever."