Boyfriend

Dom was constantly moving with his parents and sister, Marie. They were moving out of the town they had been living in for a little over 4 months.

Marie had made friends that consisted of, Colson, Pete, Megan, Rook, Travis and Jesse. She would bring Dom to Colsons house where everyone always hung out.

Dom was supposed to stay home while Marie hung out with her friends for the last night.

While the friend group are all talking and having fun, Dom opens the door looking around. He said, "I know I'm not supposed to be here but"

Dom was interrupted by Colson pulling him in for a hug because he was on the verge of tears. Dom started sobbing in Colsons arms infront of everyone.

Marie's mouth dropped knowing what happened. Dom heard a car speeding down the street where his house was.

Dom and Marie went running down the street with the others following behind them.

By the time they got to the house, they were soaked because of the rain and their dad was just getting out of the car.

Their mom was on the front porch and Dom spoke up and said, "Mom, stay there. Dont get in the car with him."

Their dad walked over to Dom, inches away from his face, "And who are you to tell her what to do?"

Dom rolled his eyes and felt a punch to his face.

Colsons started to move towards them, but was stopped by Marie.

Dom hit his dad till he fell to the ground and sat on top of him. He said, "I'm sick of constantly moving because you want to hit my mom. Or because once people find out, we need to move cuz you don't want to get put in jail. But I'm finally happy. Ive made friends. And i, I have a fucking boyfriend."

Colson smiled to himself as everyone looked at him.

Cop cars came speeding down the street and told everyone except Dom and his parents to leave.

The cops told Dom his dad was being arrested and his mother was being taken to the hospital for her injuries.

Dom was sitting on the front porch steps as the cops drove off. He looked up and seen Colson running down the street.

Dom got up and ran to Colson crying. He pushed himself into the olders arms as he seen Marie come out the house.

Colson and Dom walked back to the house with Marie. Colson grabbed Doms arm guiding him into the kitchen.

Colson grabbed a chair and pointed for Dom to sit in it. Dom sat down and rolled his eyes.

Colson grabbed a wash cloth and put warm water on it. He bent down to face level with Dom.

Dom looked deep into Colsons eyes, causing the older to smirk.

Colson softly started wiping the blood off of Doms face. The youngers face scrunched up from the pain.

Colson wiped the youngers face a little more before softly kissing his forehead.

Colson asked dom, "Do you want some pain meds? Tylenol, motrin, advil, aleve?"

Dom just shook his head as Colson was opening the medicine cabinet. Colson chuckled softly as he took out Tylenol for Dom.

Colson got a glass of water and told his boyfriend to take the medicine.

Dom took the medicine and stood up. Colson put his arms around the younger, but quickly pulled away when he felt the younger flinch.

Colsons face softened and Dom quickly apologized.

Colson shook his head saying, "no don't be sorry, if I was thinking I would have asked you or said what I was doing."

Dom slowly nodded as he walked closer to colson, putting himself in the olders arms.

The two sat like that for a minute before walking to the living room with everyone else.

Marie pushed Colson up against a wall, pointing close to his face as she said, "You fucking hurt him and I'll end you."

Colson nodded as he put his hands up. Marie smiled and backed away.

Megan smiled and said, "So you guys are actually together, huh?"

Jesse then shouted out, "I called it and told all you bitches."

Dom and Colson both smiled at their friends. Colson leaned against Dom and kissed him softly on the lips.

Authors note;
Another shit one shot lol