Rehab

(I imagined righting this as if it were in my story Sk8er Boi so it will make sense to some people lol)

Its been about six months (since the last chapter of that book). The two boys have grown a lot closer, if even possible. Their relationship was healthy.

Dom was still really close with Calliope and Sam. Colson met Doms mom and grew a small relationship with her.

Dom was wearing a white tshirt, white skirt and Pink socks. Colson was at work and Dom was talking to Sam.

Sam and Dom knew Colson would be home soon, so they waited in the livingroom for him.

--

Colson walked in the door to his boyfriend and mom talking and listening to SR-71.

He said hi to them both before walking up to his room to change out of his work clothes.

When he went back downstairs, Dom was still there, but his mom wasn't.

Colson slouched on the couch next to Dom. Dom said, "You mom went to the store and Cali is out with Phoebe."

Colson nodded and grabbed Doms hand to hold. Colson smiled and said, "this is the first time you decided not to wear a long sleeve."

Doms mood changed, to kind of ashamed. He said, "Yea I'm insecure about my arms."

Colson made eye contact with Dom as he kissed the youngers hand. Colson then proceeded to examine the youngers arms. His mouth dropped and his face softened.

Dom quickly pulled his hands away and crossed his arms over his chest. Colson didnt really know what to say. His face went back to normal and he left the boy alone, still sitting next to him.

After a little while, Dom got up and grabbed a black zip up hoodie and put it on. Colson frowned, but didn't say anything about it.

Colson got up from the couch and walked over to dom, reaching his hand out. Dom hesitantly took the tallers hand.

Colson walked over to the door, holding doms hand. He put on his shoes and told Dom to do the same.

--

The two had been driving in the car for about a half of an hour. They had music on as they shared normal conversations.

Colson put the car in park and grabbed doms hand once they got out. They walked together, laughing for about 2 minutes before they got to a beach.

Colson walked over to a blanket that was laying out with a guitar on it. He walked over to it and sat down as dom did the same.

They were sitting, watching the sunset. It was a comfortable silence.

Colson broke the silence by saying, "I, um, so you know how ive been writing songs or whatever but never do anything with them?"

Dom nodded looking at the blonde. Colson continued, "Well, I really like this one, its called rehab. And it kind of reminded me of you today."

Dom gave Colson a confused look as he picked up the guitar. Colson started playing it. He soon began to sing.

--

By the time Colson was done, Dom was in tears. Colson put his guitar down and took Doms hands. He said, "You dont need to be ashamed of your scars. It shows how strong you are. How much you been through."

Dom looked down at their connected hands. "I was scared to tell you because I didn't know what you would say or how you would react."

Colson kissed on of Doms hands and said, "Baby, I'm not mad at you for not telling me. And i can tell you think I am. I'm not gonna be mad over something like this. I understand life is hard as fuck."

Dom wiped his tears with a hand, then connected it back with Colsons. Dom said, "Um, it started about 4 years ago. Once i started, I couldnt stop. Once I met you and got to know you and your family, everything got easier. It wasnt until about 2 months ago when I actually stopped."

Colson pulled Dom so that doms back was to his chest. Colson haf his arms around the younger and said, "I'm proud of you for telling me baby. And I'm proud you haven't done anything in two months. And I'm not gonna ask you to stop for me, cuz I know that can make it harder. But if you ever do it again, please dont be afraid to tell me. You dont have to tell me right away, and if you dont wanna tell me at all I get it. Just know I'm here for you baby. And i love you so much."

Dom smiled and replied with, "I love you too so much."

Dom turned to give Colson a kiss and then asked, "Can you sing that song again?"

Colson let out a small chuckle and smiled as he picked up his guitar to sing again.