Bloody Valentine

Colson was laying on his back as Dom was getting ready to go to work. "Baby," Colson mumbled, "5 more minutes?"

Dom smiled and said, "Bub, you said that 30 minutes ago, I only work six hours today then we can cuddle after I make you dinner."

Colson whined, "Just call off." Dom laughed rolling his eyes, "I don't wanna get fired Bubs."

Colson rolled his eyes sitting up, "Dude, were literally famous. You don't even need a job."

Dom rolled his eyes giving Colson a kiss on the cheek, "I know but I can't stay in the house for weeks at a time. I needa be out babe." Colson rolled his eyes Puckering his lips for a kiss.

Dom kissed Colson said, "I love you" and left.

--

"Dude," Casie, Dom's coworker started, "We are really slow today and you're famous and you have a boyfriend waiting for you at home. go home." Dom rolled his eyes agreeing to go back home even tho he's only been gone 15 minutes.

--

"Pete I swear to god, I gave you a key for emergencies!" Colson yelled hearing the front door open.

Dom walked in his room to Colson in just sweat pants, just out of the shower. Colson continued looking for a shirt to wear out, because he doesn't know where they are, because, well, Colson doesn't wear shirts often.

As Colson was picking up a shirt, he felt Doms hands traveling from his back to his stomach. Colson smiled leaning into Doms body.

Dom kissed Colson's back and Colson said, "I was just coming to sit at the coffee shop babe. I missed you." Dom hummed in response.

Colson turned around and Dom said, "Yea well we weren't busy, I'm famous and I had an amazing boyfriend waiting at home for me so."

Colson smiled as Dom changed into more comfortable clothes. Dom went and layed on their bed and looked at Colson, waiting for him.

Colson jogged over to the bed and layed next to Dom. Dom let himself into Colsons arms and buried his face into Colson's bare chest.

The two sat in silence. Colson was running his fingers through Doms hair, and Dom just layed with Colson.

After a couple of minutes, Colson kissed Doms head and got up. Dom looked up at Colson with a confused face and asked, "Where you going?"

Colson reached his hand to Dom and said, "To make waffles. I'm hungry. come eat with me, please?" Dom got up, taking Colson hand and walked to the kitchen.

Colson picked Dom up and put him on the counter top. Colson gave dom a kiss and put 2 waffles in the kitchen.

Colson walked back over to Dom and started singing. He started with, "The stimulation just went bad. But youre the best ive ever had. Like hand prints in wet cement. you touched me, its permanent. In my head, in my head. I couldn't hear anything you said but. In my head, in my head. I'm callin' you 'boyfriend' what the fuck?"

Dom smiled and continued, "I don't do fake love but I'll take some from you tonight. I know I've got to go but I might just miss the flight. I can't stay forever, let's play pretend. And treat this night like it'll happen again."

Colson kissed Dom and they sang together, "You'll be my bloody Valentine tonight."

Colson got a plate for Dom, still singing, "I'm overstimulated and I'm sad. I don't expect you to understand. It's nothing less than true romance. Or am I just making a mess. In my head in my head. I'm laying naked with you, yeah. In my head, in my head. I'm ready to die holding your hand."

Dom was smiling just listening to his boyfriend. Dom joined back in, "I don't do fake love, but I'll take some from you tonight. I know I've got to go but I might just miss the flight. I can't stay forever, let's play pretend. And treat this night like it'll happen again. You'll be my bloody valentine tonight."

(Bold is Colson singing, italics is Dom singing)

"I can't hide."

"How I feel about you inside."

"Id give everything up tonight."

"If I could just have you be mine."

"Be mine baby."

"I can't hide."

"How i feel about you inside."

"I'd give everything up tonight."

"If I could just have you be mine."

"Be mine."

Colson pulled Dom off the counter, putting his plate of waffles down, starting to slow dance with him. Colson sang, "Ay, I don't do fake love, but I'll take some from you tonight. I know I've got to go, but I might just miss the flight. I can't stay forever, let's play pretend. And treat this night like it'll happen again."

Dom made eye contact with Colson again, giving him a slow passionate kiss. Together, the finished together, "You'll be my bloody Valentine tonight."

The two shared another kiss. When it ended, Dom made eye contact with Colson once again and said, "You're mine baby."

Colson nodded and said, "All yours babe. all yours."

Dom smiled and kissed Colson again.

Author's note;
I thought this was cute lol