Amusement Park

Everyone was going on a date.

Dom and Colson, Travis and Rook, Megan and Pete were all going to the amusement park.

Everyone was excited, except for Dom, who was terrified of any kind of ride or heights. He didnt tell anyone, because he didnt want to ruin their day.

Colson was driving with girl in red playing in the background. Colson was holding doms hand and Dom was lip singing the song "say anything."

The two had a conversation in the car as they waited for the others. When Pete sent Colson a text saying he was there with megan, they met at the entrance and waited for travis and rook.

After they paid to get in, Pete picked the first ride. It was a roller coaster.

Dom was trying to steady his breathing, but luckily, no one noticed. Colson was holding his hand and was joking with pete about something.

After being in line for the rollercoaster for a couple of minutes, Colson could tell Doms vibe was off.

Colson moved so he was infront of Dom. Dom looked into his eyes and Colson pulled him closer.

Dom put his head on Colsons shoulder. Colson kissed doms head and put his arms around the shorter.

He whispered softly, "You okay babe?"

Dom nodded into Colsons shoulder. Colson again whispered, "If you dont wanna go on it, we can wait till they ride is and then go do something else."

Dom shook his head and said, "No thats not it! Just a lot of people."

Colson knew the younger was lying and kissed his head again.

After about 20 minutes, it was time for them to get on the ride.

Colson squeezed Doms hand, making sure he didnt change his mind about riding it. Dom nodded and walked into the rollercoaster.

--

As the six friends got off the roller coaster, five of them were really happy and full of energy.

Colson was hyper and ready for the next ride. He looked to the side, expecting to his his boyfriend but he didn't.

He looked around until his eyes met Doms. He walked over to Dom making grabby hands. Dom walked over to Colson hand grabbed his hands.

"C'mere baby." Colson said softly putting his arms around Dom. Dom leaned into Colsons touch, immediately calming.

"I said that me and you could have waited to the side babe." Dom replied to Colson by shaking his head.

Colson smiled knowing his boyfriend does things he didn't want to, just for him. He held Dom in his arms until megan walked over.

Dom turned to look at megan. She said, "Dude you didnt tell Colson youre terrified of heights and any type of ride, except his dick?"

Colson chuckled at megans last words and Dom flipped her off. They started to follow the others into another line for another roller coaster.

Colson was behind Dom again, arms wrapped around the younger. Colson said, "You wanna go on this one babe?"

Dom looked at the loops and nervously nodded. Colson chuckled, kissed Doms neck and backed up. He said, "Good luck. I don't fuck with loops. Imma go get something to drink."

Megan laughed as Dom walked over to Colson grabbing his arm as he said, "Oh I'll go with you!"

Colson laughed at the younger and gave him a kiss before walking with the younger.

--

"You didnt have to ride those rides earlier babe." Colson said as Dom layed on his chest. Colson was playing with doms hair as they listened to Simple Plan.

Dom shrugged. "It wasnt even that bad. Plus I'll do anything to see you happy."

Dom sat up and gave Colson a kiss. Colson chuckled into the kiss, causing Dom to separate.

Dom looked at Colson with a questioning look. Colson laughed as he said, "Babe, you cried during and after the one."

Dom was quick to defend himself. "Pete called me a pussy so I had to prove that i wasnt!"

Colson rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Pete didnt even fucking ride that one!"

Dom laughed as he said, "Thats why Petes a fucking pussy!"

Pete heard Dom from his room. Pete ran to the Colsons room and asked, "The fuck you say about me!?"

Colson laughed and watched as Dom said, "Youre a fucking pussy for not riding that roller coaster!"

Pete sighed and rolled his eyes, "Okay that is true but I didnt think you would!"

Colson flipped Pete off and said, "My baby's unpredictable!"

Colson kissed Dom as Pete shut the door on his way out.

Dom looked at Colson and said, "Not as unpredictable of when you get horny."

Dom winked and Colson playfully flipped him off before making out with him.

Author's note;
This chapter was shit but oh well

But holy shit I'm low-key happy cuz 2 of my stories have over 1k views lol