Parents

"Dominic Richard Harrison!" Dom's dad yelled looking for Dom. "If you ever kiss a fucking boy I will shoot you dead!"

Dom was hiding in the closet behind the coats. He knew his dad wasnt the most accepting, but did not expect him to act like this when he came out.

When Doms dad walked past the closet mumbling curse words, Dom took the chance to run outside. No one was around and he didn't have his phone, he just ran.

--

"No, Dom, Baby," Colson started, "I'm not gonna let that fucker hurt you." Dom was crying into Colsons arms.

"c'mon, you have to go home. my parents will be home anytime. I'm sorry baby." Colson was hugging Dom tightly, not wanting to let him go.

Dom nodded his head and let go of Colson. "I, um," Dom started, "I better go alone. more shit will happen if he finds out I was with a boy."

Colson sighed and nodded agreeing with dom.

--

"Fuck you," Dom whispered as he tied his dad's hands and feet together. His dad slept through it all and Dom chuckled once he knew his plan was going to work.

--

Dom woke up the next morning with his dad calling for him. He walked into the room and his dad was saying to untie him. Dom flipped him off and said, "You either shut the fuck up or I'll do this more."

His dad shut his mouth and Dom led him to a chair in the shed. He tied him up with gaffer tape.

Dom pulled his phone put of his pocket and called Colson.

--

Colson walked to the backyard shed where Dom was waiting. Colson seen doms dad and sent a questioning look to dom. Dom smirked as Colson walked closer.

Dom stood up from the ground and pulled Colson closer making out with him. They both heard doms dad shouting curse words and slurs but continued to make out.

Once they were done, Dom sent an evil smirk towards his dad. He asked, "Are you proud of me yet? Or do we gotta fuck in your garden?"

Doms dad said, "Fuck both of you."

Colson chuckled as Dom shut the shed.

--

"Dude," Colson started, out of breath, "You need to get angry more when we fuck."

Dom laughed putting his pants back on. Colson threw him his shirt and said, "I never thought we would fuck in a garden though."

Dom shrugged his shoulders, "Theres a first for everything right?"

Colson smiled pulling Dom in for another kiss.

--

Dom opened the door to the shed and asked, "Do we gotta fuck in your bed or are you done yet?"

Doms father kept his mouth shut and Dom untied him. He went in the house and the couple followed him.

"Get out my house. Get your shit and leave." Doms dad was angry but kept his voice down.

Dom smiled and said, "I already talked to mom and she knows I'm a fucking fag and said that I'm going to live with her. Plus, its only a street away from my gay boyfriend dad. She accepts the homosexuals."

--

"Dude," Colson started as they layed on doms new bed in his mother's house. "Are you okay, I know today was hard for you."

Dom smiled as he looked up at his boyfriend, "It was hard but its okay. Cuz look where we are babe. We ars still together and you were by my side all day today."

Colson smiled and kissed doms forehead. He said, "I love you Dom baby."

Dom smiled kissing colsons lips, "I love you too babe."

Authors note;
This was short and shitty lol

But please requests something or give me ideas lol