Sk8r Boi

Dom was getting out his moms car, grabbing his skateboard from the back. He seen a blonde boy who looked angry.

The blonde boy had broke his skateboard trying to do a trick. Dom looked and felt bad. He grabbed his second skateboard and walked up to the blonde.

"Here," Dom started, "This is my old board n yours is broke so."

Dom put the skateboard down and walked onto the skate park.

The blonde watched as Dom smoothly skated though the obstacles. The blonde looked at his board that was snapped in half, then at the older looking board Dom gave him.

The blonde sighed before standing and skating. Dom walked over to the bench, where he left his water.

Dom sat down for a second, getting ready to get up and skate again when the blonde walked up to him.

"I, um," The blonde started, "I'm colson. thank you for letting me use your board, but I gotta go now." Colson was handing the board back to Dom.

Dom shook his head, "I'm Dom, but you can keep the board."

Colson looked at Dom and said, "I'm here almost every day at this time, come by one day and get some money from it at least?"

Dom nodded, agreeing with Colson.

--

The next day, Dom showed up to the skate park again. Colson was talking and laughing with a girl at the bench.

Dom walked over and put his water down, the same place as yesterday. The girl looked at Dom and then at Colson. The girl said, "Omg kells is this the boy you were talking about?"

Colson blushed slightly trying to disagree. Dom wasnt going to say anything, but he said, "Excuse me?"

Colson looked at the girl and flipped her off. He picked up his board and started to skate. The girl looked at Dom and asked, "You're dom?"

Dom nodded slightly and the girl continued, "I am Calliope. Colson said you gave him your board?"

Dom nodded again and said, "Yea, his broke when he was trying to slide down the stair railing. Don't help he had a cheap ass board."

Calliope looked at Dom and said, "He talked about you all fucking night and day. said you were cute n shit."

Dom nodded awkwardly and said, "Yea not my type."

Calliope smirked, knowing he was lying. Dom grabbed his own board and started to skate.

--

Dom walked over to get some water, Calliope was reading a book occasionally looking up and Colson was still skating.

"So," Calliope started, "If he's 'not your type' why you show up here today?"

Dom shrugged drinking his water, "Cuz it's the only skate park that their isn't drug dealers and prostitutes at in a 15 mile radius."

Calliope rolled her eyes, "Mhm sure. you should come by for dinner. our mom won't mind."

Dom raised an eyebrow, "You and Colson are siblings?" Calliope smiled and nodded, "I know, I'm the hot lesbian mentally ill face pierced sibling, you don't gotta tell me."

Dom let out a chuckle sitting next to Calliope. He said, "Ya know, I like your humor Calliope."

She smiled towards him, "Call me Calli."

Colson walked over saying, "Oh we are on nicknames now? She's Calli and I'm Kells or Kelly. What your nickname?"

Dom looked at Colson and said, "Dom is my nickname, Dominic is my full name."

Colson nodded towards Dom. Colson grabbed some money out his pocket handing it to Dom.

Dom shook his head and said, "No, keep it. Your sister invited me over for dinner and that's plenty enough."

Calliope smiled looking towards Dom, "So you're coming then?"

Dom sighed before saying, "Let me text my mom."

--

"Hey mom," Colson yelled though the house. "In the kitchen Babe," his mom shouted back.

Calliope, Colson and Dom all walked to the kitchen after taking their shoes off.

"Oh hey!" their mom, Sam, started. "You must be Dom!"

Dom nodded looking around, "Yea that's me I guess."

Sam smiled and said, "I've heard a lot about you from Colson. I know you guys just met yesterday but you seem like a nice kid. and you're cute according to Colson."

Colson blushed again, "Okay mom, its time to stop talking."

Calliope looked at the time and said, "Shit I'm supposed to leave for work in 5 minutes."

Dom looked at Calliope and playfully said, "Oh so you invite me over for dinner, then leave me here with your brother that finds me attractive and your mom?"

Calliope laughed nodding her head, "Yea sounds about right."

--

"Thank you for the dinner Ma'am." Dom said getting up from the table and picking up his plate to take it to the sink.

"You're welcome babe," Sam started, "Leave your plate there. Ill get it."

Colson was standing up along with Sam, pushing their chairs in. Sam grabbed their three plates and Dom walked with her to the kitchen. He asked, "Is there anything i can help you with ma'am?"

Sam looked over at Dom and said, "No, but thank you I appreciate it. And don't call me ma'am, just call me Sam, or callis or Colson's mom or just plainly mom."

Dom nodded towards her and grabbed the broom. Sam was already washing dishes and had soap on her hands. She looked at Dom and said, "Oh no hun, put it down, ill get it. Go upstairs with Colson."

Dom put the broom back and slowly swayed back and forth, "Are you sure? it doesn't bother me at all to help."

Sam nodded and Dom walked towards Colsons room. Colson was sitting at his computer on spotify listening to Mod Sun.

Dom was leaning against Colson door frame. He said, "Oh, has a nice family, thinks I'm cute, skates, paints his nails, bleaches his hair and has immaculate music taste. maybe more of my type than I thought."

Colson turned around to look at dom who was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "I fucking hope so."

Author's note;
I can make a part two to this if you guys want or not lmao

also I have absolutely no ideas

give me ideas or requests please