Play this When I'm gone

(This could be triggering for many different reasons, be careful/don't read if it could trigger you please)

Colson had tears running down his face as he read the letter that his boyfriend left him.

He didn't realize Dom was in so much pain, to the point where he would take his own life.

Colson wondered if there was any way he could stop it. If he would have spent more time with him, would he still be here? If he would have been more open or more public, would his dead boyfriend still be alive?

Colson sniffed reading the letter,
"I'm writing you this message just so I can say that I love you"

--

Colson opened the door to see who knocked. He smiled when he seen it was Dom with flowers and candy.

Colson smiled letting the younger in. When Colson shut the door, Dom gave him the stuff.

"I know you said you didnt want anything," Dom started, "But we've been together for 6 months you know I'm romantic like that babe."

Colson put the flowers and chocolates down, pulling his boyfriend in for a hug and a kiss.

"I love you." Dom whispered to Colson.

"I love you more." Colson whispered back.

"I love you most." Dom said grabbing Colsons hips.

"I love you mostest." Colson said smiling big.

"I'll let you win cuz I love you more." Dom said giving Colson a kiss.

--

Colson was thinking of memories as he continued to read, "I had to let you know that everything about me was you."

--

"Youre so sarcastic!" Colson joked with dom.

The two were laying on Colson bed. Dom had his head on colsons chest and Colson was playing with the youngers hair.

"Hey," Dom started, "Ive only been like this since you came in my life. Dude you are my life."

Colson smiled looking and the younger. He whispered, "good" and kissed his head.

--

Colson continued reading the note, "I think its time for me to leave, but I'll never leave you. I just looked at your pictures so the last thing I did was see you."

That part of the letter explained the pictures around the empty house. Colson felt so alone, but he knew Dom was watching over him.

"Im 29, my anxiety's eating me alive

I'm fightin' with myself and my sobriety every night.
And last time I couldn't barely open up my eyes, I apologize."

--

"No dom," Colson started, "I cant deal with you when youre like this."

Dom looked at colson, eyes barely open. He mumbled an, "I'm sorry."

Colson rolled his eyes leaving. Colson knew Dom had problems with drugs and alcohol but didn't know how to help.

--

Colson started to feel guilty. He took a minute before continuing to read, "I'm not gonna lie and tell you it's alright, it's alright