Only One

"No Colson. You don't know what it's like. You have both your parents that support you and your sister is always there if you need her." Dom said holding back tears.

Colson made eye contact with the younger and grabbed his hands. Colson said, "Dom, babe, I dont know what youre talking about if you dont tell me."

Dom took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "My sister told me she refuses to get close with me again. After the time mom caught her sneaking out a window and there was nothing I could do about it. Shes shown hatred towards me. Over something I can't control. You dont know what its like having no one."

Colson slowly rubbed his thumb on his boyfriends hand. "You have me. You always have me."

Dom sighed and continued, "but do I really? Cuz a sibling relationship should last forever and look where thats at. I'm insecure. I fuck things up. Its how I am. Youll end up hating me and I'll be left fucking alone."

Colson stood up from his bed and grabbed a shoe box from under his bed. He sat back down on his bed and opened it.

Colson started showing Dom all the pictures he had of them in there. On the back were dates they were taken and what they were doing.

Colson then took out old movie tickets and said, "These are the tickets we go when we went on our first date."

Dom smiled to himself, crying still.

Colson then took out a bracelet. He said, "This is the bracelet you wore forever then gave to me. You told me to throw it away cuz it broke but it held so many memories baby."

Dom wiped his tears as he looked at everything that was in the shoe box.

Colson said, "If I didnt want to be there for and with you forever, I wouldnt have this. You are with me till the end."

Dom smiled and nodded. Colson said, "I'm always going to be here for you. Even if I'm the only one."

Dom smiled and kissed the blonde.

Author's note;
This was hella short but i had to distract my mind from something lol