Chapter One

It was a week since I left, and winter is coming. (for the next few volumes, winter is coming) I wonder around the kingdom, not knowing much as I do so. I watch as other families was happy and enjoy their time together. Something I want.

Y/n: "I want that. I want to be happy."

Shadow spoke within my mind as I walk around. I grab a small flower as I did so.

Shadow: "We want that as well. But how do we do that?"

Y/n: "I don't know. I just don't know. Just somehow shadow."

As I walk around, I saw this strange woman, watching me. I stare back for a moment before feeling uneasy from watching here. I turn around to walk away, but there she was, standing before me.

Lady: "Y/n. I need to talk to you."

I run away, as fast I my little legs can, I even use some of my semblance to teleport into the shadows of the world. Once I felt safe, I stop right here.

???: "I said that I want to talk to you."

I widen my eyes as I turn around to see the lady from early looking at me. I fell down and crawl away from her. I hide behind a tree since we were in a forest.

 I hide behind a tree since we were in a forest

Lady: "I only want to talk to you. There is no need to run away from me."

Y/n: "Talk? For what reason?"

I secretly summon some soldiers.

Lady: "Because I am interested in you. All my years, I never seen a soul like yours before."

Y/n: "Soul?"

Lady: "A gift you can say."

I spend the next few hours with the lady, and I learn quite a few key information.

This is Lady Death, the manifestation of Death from humanity, similar to that of a semblance but the collective conscious of all of mankind. I am of two beings close to death so many times than all of humanity, not telling the other person's name. She was interested because of that fact and that I was the only person in existed that had been abused since birth as everyone else had mild abuse.

Y/n: "Okay, what now?"

Lady: "I would like to help you but by law of the Gods, I cannot directly so that mean I can point you to someone that can help."

Y/n: "Okay. Thank you."

Lady: "You're welcome Y/n. Call me again in the future."

She then point in an random direction, and I begin the walk. But I turn around and wave to her goodbye before jogging away.

She was shock from the wave and had a small blush. A human that thank her, as all else beg for mercy, even those hardcore ones that is stubborn to die and try to stay alive. A human finally thank death for something she just did, it was something special to her.