Chapter Three: Her

(This quote is what I wrote for my Collab story with Coffee. To give a little context, everything under Vincent POV or his words was created by me since Vincent is my OC for the story. It what we agreed upon when writing it)

Love is like a flower, all it takes is time. Let it blossom and grow, and it'll be the most beautiful thing in the world. Just need time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Also note that 'unless stated. Always read as in an 18 year old body and not a younger one')

There was a ninth survivor. A woman, Faunas, tiger. Her name is Sienna Khan. She was the leader of some group known as the White Fang, she was visiting family before the whole thing went down. She was shot in the shoulder, and ........... that thing, so she need medical attention right away.

Mother did taught me to help others, especially if they can't help themselves

I had sent the four boys off to Gray to be trained as the others were sent to another town nearby due to them having family alive. I was in her little cabin in the woods, feels like mother is watching me as I help Sienna get here and patch her up.

Sienna: "Thanks for the help."

Y/n: "You are welcome miss Khan."

Sienna: "Please, call me Sienna. It make me sound old."

Y/n: "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking."

Sienna: "Normally you don't ask for a girl's age, but I tell you it. I just turn 20 three days ago."

Y/n: "I see. Well, can I ask you once more thing?"

Sienna: "Sure. Go ahead."

Y/n: "Will you be okay alone here?"

Sienna: "I'm not. I am going to need someone to help me here. My arm hurts like hell and I can't cook for crap."

Y/n: "I see. Well then, I guess I have to help you miss Sienna."

Sienna: "Thank you mister?"

Y/n: "Y/n. Y/n Primrose."

Sienna: "The rose that can survive the winter with mulch? Right?"

Y/n: "Correct. I am a bit shock you know that."

Sienna: "My mother had all the roses in her garden, and ramble about them all the time. So I know a thing or two about them."

Y/n: "That sound wonder, I saw some roses in your garden. You are going to need help with those."

Sienna: "Well then Y/n Primrose, I am in your service till this wound can heal."

TIMESKIP

It been four months, four long months. Sienna have gotten better and she feels comfortable with me around. Really comfortable. I was attending her little garden when I heard some screaming inside.