Chapter Six: Train

Eve Taurus and Blake Belladonna stand in the Fall Forest, the red leaves falling down as they wait. They stand near a cliff, watching the railroad track that a train was using in the distance. Soon a man walking in in a red suit.

Y/n Primrose

Y/n Primrose. The man who controls the Ghost Reich. An Army that can challenge Army of Atlas itself in terms of Troops and Firepower. An ally of the Heavy Faunas Group to fight against humans.

(I found this picture online and thought it was amazing. So, I am going to have it as the MR's actual appearance. Of course with E/c eyes)

Y/n: "The train approach. Remember, you two get into the cabin. The soldiers are mine."

The two nod their heads as Y/n look onto the track to wait for the perfect time for them to jump onto the train.

Y/n: "18 seconds."

The females get their weapons ready.

Y/n: "12 seconds."

He pull out his weapon, a custom made 9mm pistol.

Y/n: "6 seconds."

He then jump with the two following behind him. They slid down the cliff side to jump onto the top of the train. The alarms have yet to activate to their presence. Y/n found this strange but motion the two to get down below.

As they move, he pull out an eye piece to speak to Gray as he move forward while on top of the train.

Y/n: "Tell me about the train. What do we know?"

Gray: "My lord, we just got in the computer system from our hacker. It an SDC train that is housing several tons of Dust. On board a group of Exterminators have been hired to guard a special cargo. Seems to be some sort of new weapon prototype. Called the Cavalier. Again it is only still in its prototype phase. Part of the Joint Atlas Schnee or JAS contract the two have."

Y/n: "It seems that I have to pay Jacques Schnee a visit then. Get me a deal with a few of its weapons."

Y/n soon spot several hatches with Atlesian Knights 130, a mix of two different types. Posers, the sword wielding weapons and the Maya, gun wielding ones. Five Posers and three Mayas. Y/n crack his neck as they charge at him.

He pull out his pistol and took aim towards the Mayas. A poser swing at him, and he duck below his blade to come up behind it to shot it under the neck. Another two charge at him as he soon use the dead bot as cover from the three shooting ones.

He put his gun away before taking out a single katana to fight back with. He stand up to deflect one's strike as he kick the other in its chest. He spin the blade to block a few more shots before dropping to his knee to quick draw to blast those three.

One come in behind him but he roll away before coming up to see the four robots surrounding him. Two in front and one on each side of him. A fair fight to him.