Chapter Eleven: Downfall

Commander Blood was in a secret Atlas Warship with advanced camouflage above the city of Beacon, overseeing the investigation. Finding out who is the Ghost Lord and kill him.

Exterminator Soldier: "Sir. We lost our final two bases in Vale last night." 

Ashen: "They took them? We have lost most of our remaining control over our operations." 

He looks at a hologram projection of the entire area. Two more red marks were added to two different spots. A total of 29 red spots were on the table. 

Ashen: "So many Atlas facilities that he can destroy, yet he goes straight to us before them? It was like he was trying to kill the Exterminators. But why? Our job is to kill Grimm on masse. Could he be doing so for a Grimm invasion?" 

He continues to ponder as Y/n was somewhere down under his feet. Working on somethings far more important. Y/n was overseeing transfer of supplies from his troops to the White Fang. He was at the docks, one of his many ships from Mistral was coming in under a fake name. 

Several containers of food, medical supplies, ammo, and weapons. 

Eve walks up to Y/n was he was speaking to one of his Ghosts before pointing to a container. 

Eve: "Where do you get this?" 

Y/n: "Many people were suffering by the hands of the Exterminators and bandits. I just give them a helping hand, which in return they help me get things that I need." 

Eve: "You're amazing." 

Y/n: "The Ghost Lord is just a figure that represents the people's anger. Through him, they get justice. Human or Faunas, righteous justice would come to everyone."

Eve: "I'll keep that in mind." 

He stares at her for a moment before shooshing the Ghost away. He moves closer to her, which scared her. 

Y/n: "The White Fang was created with the idea of peace and equality during the great war. Now it's being the extremist group needed to ensure that peace and equality. And the Ghost Lord was created for vengeance. Similar to the modern White Fang." 

Soon Gray walk over, while adjusting his uniform. 

Gray: "Working so soon my lord?" 

Y/n: "Yes. Need to get the ball rolling to destroy Beacon for Salem." 

Gray: "Of course my lord." 

Eve: "I let you two continue to talk. I need to talk with some of my lieutenants anyway." 

She gives a small wave as she leaves, leaving the two standing there. Looking at the large shipment containers that was being hauled. Side by side, the two just look at the working men and women. 

Y/n: "So, date went well?" 

Gray: "Yes it did." 

Y/n: "Got a home run?" 

Y/n turn to his second with a sly smile, and Gray return one when he turns. And gave a little nod as well. 

Y/n: "My man. You got to tell me, is she a ten?" 

Gray: "She is a twenty out of ten in my books. Good looks. Great personality..............."

Y/n: "You are saying that she got some 'Big Assets'?" 

Gray: "Sir. They are bigger than my hands." 

Y/n: "Nice." 

And with that, Y/n give a thumbs up before the two laughs.