Chapter Two: Him

'Do love perish after the one you love die? Can you love another without healing? Is that even love? What is love then? How do we know that love is? And how do we know that we are not mistaken love for something else?'

(Going to have random thoughts / quotes I have and add them, relating them to the chapter as much as possible. Tell me if you like this Idea.)

Gray POV

Me: "Ghost Reich?"

Boy: "That is the army that I want to create. But I need a leader to lead them. Someone with experience."

Me: "An army for what purpose?"

Boy: "I don't know? Maybe to stop some injustice that exist."

Me: "Well, I do owe you my life, so I guess that I have to help with whatever you want. But I do want to say that one of our targets, Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy."

Boy: "Why?"

Me: "I have uncover some interesting details about our academies. Deep connections that Ozpin have within so many places. He is doing something very fishy."

Boy: "Oh, is that right? Well then, you better get some evidence if we are going to take him down. You better take some men to find evidence."

Me: "Really? That fast?"

Boy: "Look. I am just a 10 year old boy. You think I can do a lot of things if I go with you?"

Me: "Well, that does make sense. By the way kid, I better tell you what I can do and who I am. The name is Gray Leader, my semblance is Thief. I can steal and use or destroy other people's semblances."

Boy: "My name is Y/n Rose. Your boss. I hope that my Ghosts are able to help you in your troubles."

Gray: "Ghosts? Nice name. Well, I see you later then Y/n. I have some people to meet."

Y/n: "Okay then. See you later General Gray Leader, 1st General of the Ghost Reich. Oh, and thank me later for the clothes."

I step away from the boy to look down. New clothes were on me. I do look like an Atlas Officer, but cooler.

I begin to walk to the next town with 12 men following after a minute of waiting

I begin to walk to the next town with 12 men following after a minute of waiting. Ghosts huh, nice name. I guess that I'm now working under a kid. Strange to think about it but what else can I do. I owe him my life.

Y/N POV

I watch as Gray walk away to handle some business. I better start to head back to the town before I get ahead of myself. I walk back to the town before Bella notice that I replace myself with a fake. Even though you can't tell the difference.

TIMESKIP

Bella had been treating me as her son for about a year, nearly two. Tomorrow is my 12th birthday and I was excited. She been preparing for a good while now for something, which feed into my excitement even more.