Chapter Seven: Crimes

Y/n move towards a club known as Juniors, with Gray, Shinya Hiragi, Aoi Sangu, and Esdeath. He was going to make a deal with the owner's father to have a presence inside Vale to move troops and other things without much of a question from most people in the underground world.

Y/n finally walks in, not before turning his head towards his companions. He motions them to sit down somewhere. He was going to deal with Junior alone.

Y/n: "Wait here for me here. This is going to take a while."

The four sat down on some chairs as Y/n walked up to Junior, fixing his suit. Junior spat his drink as he turns to the Ghost Lord as the four talked to each other while the two bosses move to somewhere quieter.

Shinya: "Gray. I hope you don't mind me asking."

Gray: "We are not having this conversation again."

Shinya: "As your cousin, I have to ask, why must you follow him?"

Aoi: "I too would like to ask. What draw you to him? When you contact me that you got a job for me that is better than huntsmen work, you have my curiosity. Now, the more that I work under him, you have my attention on why and how you met and work for him."

Esdeath: "I am curious on how you two met as well?"

Gray: "I was dying. My team died as Grimm surround me. All under the orders of Ozpin to hunt down that nest. I remember the Grimm growling at me as I was bleeding from wounds, before I saw a little boy in the distance. Asking me if I want to live."

Shinya: "A boy? Impossible, Y/n is obvious 18."

Gray: "14. His 15th birthday is coming up soon."

Aoi: "He is only 14 years old? Must be using his semblance on himself then."

Gray: "He is. After telling him that I want to live, he saved my life. I been by his side ever since. I request you two to help me command his troops because I trust the two of you above anyone else, but him. That is all you need to know, anything else, you like to ask?"

Esdeath: "What drives him? What motivates him to kill and attack? His reason to kill others. Attack and destroy everything that relates to Atlas."

Gray: "The Death of his Mother Figure, follow by the death of his unborn child. All by the hands of the Exterminators. The continue harassment from them as he tries to find peace. They haunt him as he is haunted by his past. He can't escape from his past, nor find peace."

WITH Y/N

He sat down in Junior's office without the female bodyguards that Junior always had around. It was them, no one else. Y/n give out a confident smile as Junior was a bit, cautious, about the man that calls himself as the Ghost Lord that was sitting in front of him. A big shot like him from across the sea, would bring big business, or his death if misspoken.

Junior: "We don't get much famous people around here."

Y/n: "Consider this your lucky day Junior."

Junior: "What do you want? Drugs? Men? Weapons? Information? What?"

Y/n: "What I want? Bold move mister. Usually, the people that I go to ask something of me before I ask them. But to be truthful, I want to know about the Crime Lords here in Vale."

Junior: "May I ask why?"

Y/n: "Why else, to control the Underground Criminals. Being the one that Control those Lords."

Junior slow reach for a weapon under the desk without Y/n knowing as he continues to explain.

Junior: "You are saying something about being in control of the Crime Lords. No one ever have done something like this. I don't think they want to follow some stranger from Mistral."