Chapter Ten: Interrogation

(I have run through at least 20 different openings, but this is the best one that I can think of. And for not posting anything for a long time, I will give you three chapters.) 

Ozpin: "Mister .............. Primrose. I assume? Who is the Ghost Lord?" 

Y/n was sitting in an interrogation room, with his face all bruised, with Glynda Goodwitch and Professor Ozpin. His lips were busted, a black eye, and his hair were pulled back by the blonde witch. He was given a little, encouragement to cooperate. 

Ozpin: "Nothing? Still? Is he worth dying for?" 

Y/n finally move his eye towards Ozpin. Scanning him. Ozpin stared back, before it flicker a bit. 

Pain: *weakly* "Yes. He is worth dying for. Tell me, are you worth dying for?" 

His eyes flicker again as Glynda grab his collar to lift him up to intimidate him. 

Glynda: "What have he done to deserve this?! Worth dying for?! Worth for your own death?!" 

Anger: "Yes he is." 

Y/n slam his head against Glynda. She stumble back and let go of Y/n before his eyes flicker once more. He laugh for a bit till Ozpin clear his throat. This stop Glynda from attacking back, reframing herself, and Y/n to turn back to him. 

His eyes flicker once more as he moves to see the wizard. 

Ozpin: "And whom am I speaking to now?" 

Lil Rose: "You can tell the difference? Amazing! You won a prize!" 

Ozpin: "And you speak like a child." 

Lil Rose: "Because I am. I am only 6." 

Ozpin: "How many are you?"

Y/n: "As many as we need. And if you are going to ask, what do you mean, as many as I need to cope. Or is apart of me." 

Ozpin: "I am only asking for your cooperation mister Primrose. That is all." 

Y/n: "You just going to have the police shoot me the moment they take me out back. How about no. Or maybe you use me and then lock me away so that no one ever see me again. Making you the only one that last saw me." 

Ozpin: "I have ways to make you speak." 

Y/n: "Sure you do Mister Ozma." 

The cause him to clench his fist as Y/n smile. 

Y/n: "She talks about your time with her when she gets drunk. Cute actually. But she doesn't stop." 

Ozpin: "Salem. How did you met her?" 

Y/n: "Promise me something and I might give you some information." 

Ozpin: "What?" 

Y/n: "Freedom. I get to walk away, and you get to know something today. That is what I can give you." 

Ozpin: "A hard bargain." 

Y/n: "You made one before, haven't you? Taking the poor children out of bed. Leading them away, only for her to appear to stop you. The Fight resulting in their death."  

Ozpin stand up in rage and grab Y/n by the collar. 

Y/n: "I am not afraid of you. Or her. Kill me and the Ghost Lord would haunt you till you give up on everything. But then again, your entire life is to do a simple job, and you failed countless times haven't you?" 

He smirks widely. 

Y/n: "All you have to do is imprison her. With the staff by your side, you could have built a prison for her. The Lamp to find her location. The Crown to take her choice away or use others to help you to track her and prison her for you, and the sword to destroy her body so she can fall for the trap you have set. You stupid green wizard. You have the power in your hands, but you failed to used it. Time and time again. A hopeless young man."